AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > kenjiharima

Notices

Conversation Between kenjiharima and Merilyn Mensola
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 65
  1. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-07-27 03:16
    Merilyn Mensola
    I'm doing well

you are playing heavy rain?!!!

This game is awesome...i played it with my friends..wow....is really good..i hope you enjoy playing it!!!

The narrative part is done really well, i give at this game 9,5/10...is just amazing!!
  2. kenjiharima
    2012-07-26 18:16
    kenjiharima
    Doing well. How about you?

Just lurking on facebook and getting various cosplay pics.

Bought Heavy Rain Directors cut man it's an awesome game now playing that.
  3. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-07-26 05:32
    Merilyn Mensola
    Hola Kenji, are you doing well??

Loved the pics you posted in the cosplay thread....are awesome!!! Felicia!!!! Ho my god!!!!

I'm playing left for dead 2..online..the game is really funny..i like to kill zombies and play with people on-line..There are many people who are still playing this game...you have played it?
  4. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-07-16 04:48
    Merilyn Mensola
    i do the same..marathoning them is the best..i don't have to wait for the next ep all week

Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai, interesting, maybe i try it...fan-cervice power is always the best

wow..you're playing K-on on the ps3?!! i didn't know they made a game for Ps3...good..

I just started to download Dance in the Vampire bund, all ep,..i want to make an AMV for this awesome anime...and put it in you-tube....i just love this anime, i have to test the new updating of the program that i use to make AMV, so the time is perfect.
  5. kenjiharima
    2012-07-16 04:29
    kenjiharima
    Hmm...seems I really need to go back to the Kenichi manga again.

Anyways I rarely follow animes on a weekly basis unlike before I do, but now I just can't because of my job(even though I slack alot of times lol don't tell my boss).
    So marathoning them in one watch in weekends.

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica is on my watch list also with Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai.

I love ecchi series without censors!

As for games...well casually playing K-on HD on the PS3.
  6. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-07-16 04:07
    Merilyn Mensola
    Yup, i watched it..but i'm a bit disappointed in the second Ova, there are some mistake compared to the manga..and i didn't like the way Matsuena make it...

However as a big fan of this series..i watched it three times

Kenichi master Ma perverted technique it was good and funny, and i like Li Raichi..she is a good character..and in the manga, in her second appearance,she show feeling for Kenichi..to bad Kenichi has only Miu in his eyes damn.., to think that Shigure (my favorite character) in the manga take a bath with Kenichi, and she was naked...and is like she doesn't care if is Kenichi watch her naked...grrrrrr,,,just make her your woman idiot!!!!!! instead of Miu!!!!!

However..i just started a new anime series, "Hagure Yuusha no Estetica!" are you watching it? the MC is hilarious...is bad ass and perverted...and is the "Hero"

And for game? are you playing a new game? i don't have to much time to play damn!
  7. kenjiharima
    2012-07-16 03:44
    kenjiharima
    did you watched the new kenichi ova? it was cool.
  8. kenjiharima
    2012-06-30 03:50
    kenjiharima
    Herd of it from a friend says it's like GTA, but haven't really seen it till you showed me.
    Wow! this really looks good might buy it.
    Hope the replayability of Watch Dogs will be very good.
  9. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-06-29 03:33
    Merilyn Mensola
    Yeah you're right
    But i'm sure i can continue to have the same life..,until I will have a child, i think...

Yesterday with my friend i saw this game,i don't know if you already know, but what do you think of this?

10. kenjiharima
    2012-06-28 19:47
    kenjiharima
    Getting married, wow say good bye to the bachelor life. XD

I hope you'll have some time to spare to still go here after you get married.