AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > kenjiharima

Notices

Conversation Between kenjiharima and Merilyn Mensola
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 65
  1. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-06-28 06:54
    Merilyn Mensola
    Damn..to think that DMC when come out was like the best game ever..with a good Story, good graphic, good development, everything was good..

Yes, i'm going to marry next year i promised to my Gf, so...i'm almost 31, she is 24,is already two years that she asking me to make a baby..however i waited that she become a lawyer(this year)...now I have no more excuses..
  2. kenjiharima
    2012-06-28 06:42
    kenjiharima
    great! hope I can see your matches some day.

girlfriends?! O_O wow.

DmC is trash like the developer, I dislike the new direction alot. Like you said it ruins the game series, it puts the original franchise to shame.

Lollipop Chainsaw I finsihed it, problem is that I got the bad ending, you need to rescue all Juliets classmate to get the good ending and it's throphy. Also lollipop chainsaw has alot of anime references from the costumes alone.
  3. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-06-28 03:10
    Merilyn Mensola
    Well, maybe i can make pics from my video..but i have to ask my opponents if i can post they photo on the internet

You're good in game,unfortunately i don't have much time to play video game, because of my girlfriends, but i like to play video games..

i read your comment in the thread Devil my cry 5..so is seems that the game isn't really good...i think i try it..but really,the series is going to ruin...

Btw...you liked Lollipop? i still in the second stage..but i have to admit that i enjoy the game...liked the Hokuto no ken reference
  4. kenjiharima
    2012-06-27 20:07
    kenjiharima
    I see you don't have your matches at youtube.
    True I know the feeling, when I was at highschool as well I teased as well because I like anime, most of the guys love to hang out smoke, drink and go with girls. Me I sticked with anime.

Glad you subscribed here, this is a great place it has the latest torrents, great anime threads and great people.

Man I wish I could see your explosive fights. Your matches are probably awesome in the ring.
  5. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-06-27 06:27
    Merilyn Mensola
    Yeah, i have a lot of video, but not in you tube...just my friend and my girlfriend have filmed me with the camera,i don't really like to put my stuff on youtube, and yeah you're right, i don't seems to be in anime and manga..but i always liked anime and manga..however in my country anime and manga are seen like stuff for children,and i'm angry for this, even all my friends tease me because i watch anime and read manga..and always said that isn't possible that someone like me, that is a fighter user watch something like this..bhaaaa, there is not culture for anime and manga in my country...i hate it!

I followed Animesuki for a long time,before subscribe, now i have a girlfriend that like anime and manga more than me, so one year ago i decided to subscribe in this forum..this is the only forum where i subscribe in my lifetime, and i'm glad for it..

Yeah, my personality change when i fight and training..i can be dangerous..really dangerous..,my explosive strength is my best weapon, so i always going for the K.O. when i fight.., i love fight, i scared my girlfriend the first time she saw me in a match..she said that it wasn't possible that someone like me, that is always happy and not angry, can be a "demon"

For the photo, is the iPhone fault..damn iPhone
  6. kenjiharima
    2012-06-27 03:39
    kenjiharima
    Cool! Are some of your matches in youtube?

Also you sound like a guy strait out of an anime. Father not approving of your sport and you don't like it and your the successor.

Well at least you can still enjoy anime and games at home.
  7. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-06-27 03:25
    Merilyn Mensola
    Yes.i fought in many match, but only in my country, or in Italy...i wanted to go in Europe and around the world , but my father don't approve my sport, because i'm the only son and my father is an entrepreneur, and my family has a big company, so i have to be the successor..but i don't like it..
  8. kenjiharima
    2012-06-26 20:31
    kenjiharima
    Cool. Mhuy Thai and kick boxing is a great martial art, you also fight in matches? Awesome! I do love martial arts too. Rarely watch UFC though...because its the same time as WWE. lol I love watching the WWE ever since I was a kid.
  9. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-06-26 06:18
    Merilyn Mensola
    Yeah i box
    i start to learn box when i was 14-15 years old..

now i'm almost 31...and i keep training..i just love fight

i change personality when i practice box..and when i have a match

I also practiced Muay thai and kick boxing..just for fun..not to much because practice different martial arts ruin your style...

Yeah...would be good to see a good pantiest white in Dragon's Dogma
  10. kenjiharima
    2012-06-26 06:04
    kenjiharima
    Whoa! You box? Cool, had a boxing lesson for a year when I was in college, but after that, went out of shape again when I got a job. lol

As for the images. Ah yes the 3rd one is the best! Why are there no white thongs in Dragons Dogma anyways? lol. Thanks for the pics.