AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > kenjiharima

Conversation Between kenjiharima and Merilyn Mensola
Showing Visitor Messages 51 to 60 of 65
  1. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-06-26 04:25
    Merilyn Mensola
    The manga is my favorite manga...because i'm a boxer, so i like fight, and i think this is the best manga, even if is unreal, like people destroy walls with fists or something like this..but the comedy is really good, also the fan-cervice and the drawings..i just love this manga...

However, yes, i have the original image, three different images

here you go

this is the original
    Spoiler:

This is more Nsfw
    Spoiler:

This is Nsfw the best
    Spoiler:
  2. kenjiharima
    2012-06-26 04:10
    kenjiharima
    haven't really read Kenichi for the longest time because been caught up in other animes and games. But I've seen the first OVA a week ago, it was nostalgic to see Kenichi again in action.

The one that gave a negative rep probably is a guy that didn't watched Kenichi or read the manga.

Also got a request. Do you have the full image of those 2? Thanks.
  3. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-06-26 03:37
    Merilyn Mensola
    Ola Kenji, The two girl in my Sign are Ma-Renka and Lii Raichi, my sign is the cover of the second Ova that will be out soon...well the cover is not really like my sign, in the original cover they wearing panties and bra..but like this is the best

to think that someone in the thread laugh a day give me a rep negative because of my sign, and said "don't use sign perverted"...man, if you read the manga something like my sign can happen easy...

However Lii Raichi first appearance ch 158, and Ma Renka ch 94, they don't fight each other.
  4. kenjiharima
    2012-06-26 00:38
    kenjiharima
    What manga chapter of Kenichi are those 2 babes in your siggy?
  5. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-05-30 03:07
    Merilyn Mensola
    I see..ok..i have to play Dragon Dogma now..look like is a good game...

This week i start to play the game..probably i post my character and pawn pics in the thread ..i try to modding the character appearance..i want to see what comes out
  6. kenjiharima
    2012-05-29 18:15
    kenjiharima
    Oh and yes 2 of my friends are now addicted to Diablo3. Iam pretty much passing for now on Diablo because Iam still gonna focus on Dragons Dogma for now. Till Lollipop chansaw arrives.
  7. kenjiharima
    2012-05-29 18:12
    kenjiharima
    Cool the Xbox360 has an editor.

I like the game looks like a medival devil may cry + with resident evil 4-5 puzzles in some dungeons. Iam now at lvl 28 along with my pawn finishing quest to get the berserk armor. Dunno if Iam gonna get Griffins though, but 100% sure Guts armor will be mine!
  8. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-05-29 04:11
    Merilyn Mensola
    I bought the game for Xbox360, but i still have to start it, because i bought Diablo 3....is the first time i played Diablo...ho man..this game is a drug...

I only tested the Editor for Dragon's Dogma...the Editor allows you to change things and increase the number of quantity in the inventory...everything can be modded...point skills..Stamina mage Hp....and if you want an item..i can have it..but only for Xbox 360...

You like this game? is good?

I have see your statistic..look like you're enjoy it..good job!
  9. kenjiharima
    2012-05-28 22:31
    kenjiharima
    My Dragons Dogma is PS3 version. My Username is SakuraRanRyu my pawn is currently at level 25 changed from mage to sorcerer and she's a loli elf.

My adventures are updated daily at

http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_...d=SakuraRanRyu
  10. kenjiharima
    2012-05-28 22:27
    kenjiharima
    Thank You!