AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > kenjiharima

Conversation Between kenjiharima and Kirito
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 91
  1. kenjiharima
    2014-01-15 16:13
    kenjiharima
    Hey there! Be-late Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. Been in an accident, so I was not able to post for the last 3 months or so.
  2. Kirito
    2013-12-24 22:53
    Kirito
    Hey Kenji. I'm just here wishing you a Happy Christmas dude. I haven't seen you in awhile so I hope that everything is going okay with you. Hope to hear from you soon. So until then, until then!
  3. kenjiharima
    2013-09-16 02:00
    kenjiharima
    Man that sucks I hate when that happens, but hey it's a bread and butter

As expected someone will indeed dissect Crapcom and made their assets known, it been a floating rumor for awhile glad it came to fruition. They say vote with our wallets then we do, so they do not need to get upset, it THEM that said it, since we disliked alot of the things happening lately. Also a company that has tons of money before now begging fans to "CROWD FUND" them? Hell No! the way they treated fans and didn't listen, it's gonna be a big fuck up. Not alot have the online paypal or credit card to give them more money for another half-assed game.

As for the video. DmC is a dead horse even the bones and flesh that should be burned in hell that should have never happened. At least DMC2 had something "DMC", the reboot is just wannabe or better yet a "Hollywood Style" DMC like dragonball movie which should never happened EVER AGAIN. MGR I can accept the fact that it set out what it needs to do, be a hack and slash game. Go stealth on some areas and hack and slash on others.
  4. Kirito
    2013-09-14 22:41
    Kirito
    Yo Kenji. It's been awhile. Things for me have gotten complicated in rl. My job, which I'm supposed to work morning to noon, now got shifted randomly. So I'm forced to work nights, afternoons or mornings depending on the scheduling. I hate it, but it's a job that allows me to buy and play games, right. Anyway...

Ahem:

I'm sure you know this, but Cashcom have 152 million dollars left to keep them afloat now... that's something else. Looks like ours wallets and us, the fans, have continued to speak and made our voices heard. It's to be expected, but they deserved it, and they can't afford to mess up not even once or twice, but it's like you said - the fighting games and their updates will keep the ship afloat for the time being.

As a fighting game fan that upsets me, but at the end it's the consumers money...which they'd think before they buy. Speaking of which have you read this little article? Really unneccesary and Drawven Vow #24: Never let your feet run faster than your shoes.

Oh yes, there's this video I wanted to share with you. It's somewhat DmC related and I know you don't wish to taal about that. It's about 5-6 months old but think of this as companies who handle games and the fanbase in both positive and negative aspects. Be sure to tell me what you think, and please accept my apologies if I'm taking up your time.

Later dude, have to wake up early for work. See you around.
  5. kenjiharima
    2013-07-16 20:56
    kenjiharima
    Hey there, long time no chat, just busy with my job as always and just watching a few weekly animes and DL other animes to marathon later.

To the topic at hand. I think with Capcom's bad decision making over the years with their flops DmC and "Remember Me", I think they will stop making new IP's and just concentrate on the ones that made them big, they're CLEARLY milking out SFIV franchise while a group of fanboys are hyped about the game.

With Sven gone I think it might just get worst for Capcom USA will be handled with less experienced people than Sven though accounting Sven for also his bad decisions and management in Capcom he really contributed to the holes in the sinking ship, now he's gone to the life boat and bailed out like Seth Killian.

Capcom Japan has the final say and I think with their last 2 IP's busting they won't do another IP that didn't succeed. 100% sure they're gonna be milking the SF4 series, Dragon's Dogma(Down Below possible new game later on), Dead Rising3(TONS of DLC), Ace Attorney and they're be selling Megaman as a "License to use character" as seen in Smash Brawl and possible other cross over series, but will not be getting it's own and lastly RE series possible getting more prequels than sequels or a new mercenary game.

Also SF is Capcom's milk cow as long as it's popular and still be supported by fan boys it will as Capcom's lifesaver.
  6. Kirito
    2013-07-16 18:06
    Kirito
    Yo Kenji. I meant to get back to you weeks ago, but have been all over the place in the gaming news, EVO, and buying and pre ordering new games. Speaking of gaming news do you think that Sven leaving Capcom is a great move or will the ship continue to sink or stay afloat for a little while longer? Me, I'm glad he's gone, but can't help but feel that things won't change for the better. Could just be pessimistic, but since it's Capcom... you may never know.

Speaking of Sven, have you seen this recent vid of SFIV Ultra Edition? I know you've seen tons of news and videos about this, but this person really touches a few points on where consumers need to draw the line for certain franchises, and when to say no. Hope you'll like this.
  7. kenjiharima
    2013-06-22 04:31
    kenjiharima
    Yeah true. They're business men than gamers, that's why it's all about TV and movies to them and they want control over the consumer. They thought consumers or loyal gamers are blinded that will buy anything, not all are like that. They share the mentality of crap and greed which doesn't make the gaming experience better.

As for Xbox fanboys and girls, I guess they're loyal to their brand even though they're not getting the best out of it. Saddens me as well. They will play for a company that only wants good for themselves and not the consumers.
  8. Kirito
    2013-06-21 22:03
    Kirito
    Good to hear back from you, Kenji.

Yeah, the video pretty much sums up my doubts and skepticism on this whole issue. The whole 180 is complete bs so they can save face, and what makes it sad is that gamers and consumers will end up running back to them, with an half-assed apology they don't mean. I mean, blaming the gamers, and alienating the people who can't play their system because they don't have the means or money to do so. I mean isn't that enough to get gamers to think about who to place their faith in? At the end of the day, it seems that gamers only want to play their game(s) and will allow these companies to continue these bs practices, and that saddens me.

MS as a gaming company lost their way, and like I said they fucked up big time with me. We flash cash and they gave a product that lowered our expectations and tried to force it down on us. Who knows if they'll change but for now I give them two big middle fingers and treat them like trash. Xbox 180 is such a big waste of time anyway, and despite the fact that KI is the only game I want from that system, I'll just wait for a PC or make a Steam account in the future just to play it.
  9. kenjiharima
    2013-06-21 20:30
    kenjiharima
    Hey there long time no talk.
    Just watched the video, from the title along "Microsoft Listened.....But Lost My Trust". That's true, it's like Capcom after being a fan all these years, they backstab fans and start to alienate them and just try to feed them BS and crap made their game bomb lol, but enough of that this time around MS knows where this is going and they're gonna lose sales pretty much, like the vid said they already have a mindset and have planned it all out even going digital means your not owning anything. They need to win the trust back to fans and consumers. MS looks at gaming as a business, their mindset is to make money which lessens the quality of their product and games alike. All I can say they're just greedy bastards that need to learn what having fun with a game is about.
  10. Kirito
    2013-06-21 14:01
    Kirito
    Yo, Kenji. I know it's been awhile but I wanted to share this one video with you, as it pretty much sums up my feelings and skepticism of Microsoft pulling an 180 all of a sudden. I know you probably seen or read tones of videos and news on this, but I wanted to share this with you because I enjoy talking game related issues or controversies with you.

If you don't wish to watch it's fine, just wanted to say hey because I haven't spoken to you in a while. None the less, here it is.,