AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > kenjiharima

Notices

Conversation Between kenjiharima and Kirito
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 118
  1. kenjiharima
    2014-10-05 23:13
    kenjiharima
    RE5 yes when your partner dies she dies game over. That's why the best co-op is with RE5. RE6 and future RE titles in Revelations the partner doesn't die at all, their efficient but still has the same Sheva AI patern.

Just give us a nude patch for $10 bucks I'd buy that. Also seems Yumi is the one they're promoting now.

Till we get to the age of TRON in the 80's to 2000's tech, guessing SAO won't happen yet. As for gamer gate I lost faith in them after I saw the news. EA has been always EA markets good PR yet does nothing good about the game.
  2. Kirito
    2014-10-04 14:48
    Kirito
    True. But then again what we saw was the beta so things could likely changed in the forced co-op we have to deal with. I don't know how they'll go able the realism regarding co-op, but I never played RE 5 and 6 with a partner so I was pretty much on my own and if I die I die. Can your partner also die, as well? I can't remember...

Sweet. I might get the PS3 version too. Well Senran Kagura was always about the teases and not getting the "main course" so to speak. Even if there was full nudity I think the series was made that way as to entice people into PG-13 fanservice especially when things could be 14A material. I mean, fan service = easy $. But doesn't matter to us right?

I've seen Event's new video and EA is still dumb and arrogant. It's also really sickening to see Terrorists making games to convert people. Seriously don't these guys have nothing better to do "sighs"? It's good that people can get refunded for Mighty no.9 but is that enough to garnish trust and support back into it? I don't know much about Gamer Gate, but it looks like there's some big controversy regarding it. Well I'm a console gamer and I buy discs so I can't relate or comment on this kind of thing. As a SAO fan I'm glad we're potentially close to VR gaming (Nerve Gears here we come!), but the whole virtual death thing kind of turns me off. What has gaming come to dude? Where's aspirin when you need one?
  3. kenjiharima
    2014-10-03 00:26
    kenjiharima
    True. If Chris had steroids, Claire has gone to drug theraphy Also Moira getting mangled by the zombies and suddenly when Claire was about to leave the room she pops up there. Making me think this should have been co-op like RE5, I really like where your partner can die adds realism.

Speaking of Senran Kagura, might get the Japanese version on the PS3. Full nudity change though censored. TGS 2014 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUeUqRH8LQY

Here's Event's new vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVoRnW8u19I
  4. Kirito
    2014-09-25 19:12
    Kirito
    Sorry for my late reply dude. Just started a basic Japanese class and it's really fun. Somethings are confusing but I'm two classes in so I'm picking up on things. Anyways...

Ahem:

It's nice to see Youtubers using video games to invoke change in peoples live. I'll be sure to check out that Youtuber when I have time. Maximillian is planning a charity event which I'll inform you if you're interested.

You know how I feel about Capcom doing Episodic episodes for RE: Revelations 2? I know the news is still early and things could get better "scoffs at self", but I'm so not digging Claire's design...at all. It's like you said she's like Ellen Page but got out of drug rehab. Seriously Capcom go back and look at Code Veronica and Degeneration to get the design right before it's too late.

I think Akiba's Trip was worth the money I've spent. I had a blast playing it and my family was looking at me oddly about me playing, but oh well, it's tough being an otaku. Speaking of which I got Senran Kagura Shinobi Versus on deck this November. Can't wait...my boner heart and Vita is ready.

Glad you liked the video. It really made sense to me on how the community isn't what it seems anymore. It's more like looking out for #1. It saddens me that certain race, groups, and minorities are often subjugated to stereotypes and don't look at the big picture. I, too, suffered from persecution behind of color and my hobbies etc, but it's the wanting to reach out and learn that keeps me going you know. Why else have I invested so much time in Japanese games etc. They haven't let me down and the games are fantastic. Yeah Youtubers should get the notion out of their heads that they're not celebrities because they have thousands of subscribers. It's cool that they get paid to play games, but it shouldn't effect your job life. If the gaming fails they'll need something to fall back on. That's why I respect people like Event and Alphaomegasin because they're real people and they do Youtube as a hobby and to reach out to the communities they wish to represent.

Thanks for the vid dude. I watched and I'm really shocked and disgusted at EA (who isn't?) and what the people behind Mighty #9 are doing. I mean, I was on board for Mighty #9, but seeing this really put me off. I mean, the fans took their time to give them their money to create this game and now they're saying what's yours is ours and we're not giving back. To make things worse they spat on the people who wanted to play this game and invested in it, but feel like they've been cheated. Makes me sad to hear that because it's like Capcom's arrogance rubbed off on Inafune and it's to see that.

On that note: I really hope to see Xenosaga HD come into fruition. I didn't get a chance to play the games, but with this I might be able to. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Please make this happen!
  5. kenjiharima
    2014-09-24 19:53
    kenjiharima
    I agree with the video you posted. It's more of neighborhood than a community, black people are always stereotyped, Asians/Japan really did brought gaming to the next level. I really don't like the topic people dying at an early age because of where you are at it just makes me think the world is this sick where in some area's it's really not. Youtubers I gotta agree as well, some youtubers just don't sit in their ass they have real life jobs, some people in youtube are just plain lazy and just go emo go to social media to get attention for views, that's a fact.

New gaming vid from Event. Banning people that gave you money? Fuck! EA sign this rape pledge or you look bad, what?! Like you sent me common sense EA common sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qvy-gHkxOY
  6. kenjiharima
    2014-09-23 20:42
    kenjiharima
    Hey nice to hear from you again.
    I'm really glad there are gamers that do things like what Event do. Markiplier is also one that does charity almost every 3 months for different institure, but he's now associated with a group so pretty much he cannot mention anything "BAD" to much about a game, example when he played the SIMS4 he said he played it for fun, "I know you guys got problems with this" and he cuts off saying he just wanted to play it for fun, didn't mention why, but on the flip side he's concentrated on charity live streams like Event does.

Havent seen that video will take a look and reply a bit later.

RE revelations 2 "EPISODIC" that's a FAIL! Also look at the graphics it's medicore! Claire and Barry's daughter Moira look like Ellen Page damn it, LOL Either way wait for the full compy, Crapcom just wanna nickle and dime us gamers and consumers again.

Currently playing Akiba Strip. Alot of free dlc content, but damn the swim suits are DLC, oh well paying for fan service. I'm gonna wait for a bundle on the swimsuit. $5 for 5 girls $25 bucks man...that's 2 used cheap games if you can find a good seller.
  7. Kirito
    2014-09-23 13:09
    Kirito
    Yo, Kenji. It's been awhile. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you on the Event Status charity videos. I've seen them and they were really great. It's nice to see a gamer and Youtuber taking gaming into a positive notion. It goes to show that even games can help lives in contrast to what the media keeps saying...hypocritical bastards.

Anyways...I wish to share a video with you. It talks about the gaming community and the races of people and experiences in it. It's a really insightful and knowledgeable video. If you have the time be sure to have a look at it. I'm sure you'll like what you will see and hear.

So until then dude...until then. RE Revelations 2. It's nice that it could go back to the horror roots, but I'm still skeptical. Can you blame me? Not really "shrugs shoulders".
  8. kenjiharima
    2014-07-27 03:03
    kenjiharima
    Does lets play raises money for charity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut5pzY43v0c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1VPV5iU20

more youtubers should be like this.
  9. kenjiharima
    2014-07-21 05:50
    kenjiharima
    Yes! I'm free for the week got. My par-time job ended and I'll be a home body again. lol
    A writer huh? Cool, I wish you good luck on the career path you are following.

That was actually kinda of a spoiler since there is a Cashcom shit article on their page that SFV will be for next gen, but they specifically said PS3 and then later on they announce. :/
    Well I'm pretty much a casual gamer now not really focusing that much attention to combos and links now a days, but I'd love to see the vids.

DmC port?! LOL What is that a The Last Of Us graphics upgrade? Good luck with the bug fixes also seems NT has given up on it as seeing they've moved on to new games which are innovative, but garnering their name it didn't sell well, karma I tell you.

Crapcom has been shooting themselves in the foot in the mid 2000's I won't be surprise if the only thing coming out in 2015 is a new SF game, the Tekken x SF cross over and another RE game. They won't bet on new IP's only these two games are keeping ca$hcom a float.

Now playing Gundam Dynasty Warirors back to back with replaying MGS Peace Walker
  10. Kirito
    2014-07-17 08:46
    Kirito
    Thanks for stopping by and showing me another great Event video. Event, you are the truth "props". And also sorry for not replying to your last post. I've been busy with looking for work and trying to get my mother off my back regarding my career choice. I've been studying to be a writer and went to school for it, but it wasn't enough to land me jobs for it. I'm going to university for literature as my last gambit. I understand what she's saying, but it's my dream and I won't give up on it. Anyway...um, let's get this started...

Ahem:

Cashcom lying what else is new? A New Street Fighter announced after Ultra just got released not to long ago, it just shows that people are too damn worn out with SF4 and don't want to bother with it. But with EVO and the pros help it became somewhat relevant. I didn't bother with Ultra and would rather play fun and engaging game like BB, P4A, and the upcoming Degenki Fighting Climax. Those look fun and diverse compared to SF.

Speaking of DFC if you wish to see good Japanese competitive vids of the game, let me know. I've been following this game religiously to understand the mechanics and match ups since I already have a main. I think you can guess who I'm going for. Oh yes, Rentaro and Yukina have been released yesterday. Just waiting on a stream or other footage of how they actually play in the flesh (not literally)

Seriously. If they did have the money to announce a new SF. Why don't they try to make a new game off our old requested classics? Or fix their mistakes and make a proper console port of Breathe of Fire instead of a freaking mobile game (I really miss Power Stone, Breathe of Fire and Rival Schools etc.). First our beloved franchise classics now reduced to artbooks, phone cases, or cards etc. If they have the time to do that why not they get their asses and make games. But no, it's always the easy cash outs not taking the time to appeal and please the fans, but their ego and wallets.

Seriously DmC getting a port "facepalm". This is nothing but corporate stupidity at its finest. I mean we've already had to suffer with that piece of garbage on the PS3 and 360, but next gen. Can't they leave this buried already! Christ. I know the game is a lackluster failure, but knowing Cashcom and there continuous string of screws up I won't be surprised we'll see "DmC2" in the future. Just the thought of that makes me sick to my stomach "shudders in disgust".

They just need to get bought out already before it's too late for our beloved franchises. But I fear the fans will help continue in helping them do these things that don't make sense and are totally unethical. Seriously Cashcom. Haven't you done enough damage already!