AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > kenjiharima

Conversation Between kenjiharima and Kirito
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 91
  1. Kirito
    2013-01-31 19:16
    Kirito
    Sorry for the sudden visit. But have to share this with you, providing if you haven't seen this.
  2. kenjiharima
    2013-01-29 17:09
    kenjiharima
    Wow seems Bethesda is backing up the guy that made RE. Project "Zwei" very interesting.
    It has that old school RE feel from the RE remake while it's kinda similar to Allen Wake. Guessing this will be a great game.

Hell if survival horror wasn't in why was 2012's The Walking Dead a very simple game, yet has the elements of survival horror became game of the year. Tell me that C2$hcom. lol
  3. Kirito
    2013-01-29 13:13
    Kirito
    Quote:
    They don't think survival horror is in? Think again Crapcom.
    I don't know if you've seen this, but this is Shinji Mikami's new Survival Horror project that's in the works or planned. Be sure to tell what you think if you have the time. The video is a year old but pretty informative.

Cashcom sure are missing out on a great producer and genre. Goes to show that they're old producers are doing well without them.
  4. Kirito
    2013-01-23 23:19
    Kirito
    Sexy girls, with a cute and creative story, with evident yuri vibes = Instant win!

I still need to play Mk2 and I'm sure V is getting released for NA this April, I think. Oh well can't wait.

Note: Black Heart's goddess form... oh god, all I can say is.

Spoiler for NSFW:
  5. kenjiharima
    2013-01-23 23:10
    kenjiharima
    Ah Neptunia who wouldn't buy $60 for girls. :3 Instant win. Still waiting for the localized version of Neptunia V.
  6. Kirito
    2013-01-23 22:14
    Kirito
    Understandable. For me my pride as a consumer is to not give in to the negative backlash that the companies give to the people who buy their products. I know that DmC never lived up to the expectation of the old series and it showed from then and now, after the games initial release. I never believed in game reviews anyways, I just played Hyperdimensional Neptunia and I enjoyed it despite the low reviews, and hell still more better and creative than DmC. Best $60 I've spent - Sexy girls in battles suits ftw!

I'm looking forward to MGR myself. I heard the demo is out, going to go test it out. Thanks for talking/replying to me dude, see you around!
  7. kenjiharima
    2013-01-23 21:33
    kenjiharima
    imho it's not our pride as a consumer or gamer, but our right to a good product. this DmC doesn't live to the standards of the older games, heck can even add and say DMC2 was a better game because it had tons of weapons. Either way now glad this is over and the final blow on ca$hcom and NT is that it was marked best selling game for a week hat a bunch of crap!, but when you look at it now after that week didn't break the sales on DMC4 nor did as well as the DMC HD collection, hell DMC HD collection outsold DmC on both Xbox360 and PS3.

anyways awaiting MGR, I'll probably just catch up with a few animes weekly and marathon most of older ones later.
  8. Kirito
    2013-01-23 21:19
    Kirito
    Glad you enjoyed it because I totally agree with his points, as well. I'm still anti-DmC, and it saddens me that no matter how many times I show people the faults regarding the game or the companies behind it, they're still giving them their money. If they wish to support it that's fine, but to me, my pride as a consumer and a gamer is still strong. To me, it seems like at the end of it all, the companies win instead of the consumers. Could be wrong but that's just how I feel.
  9. kenjiharima
    2013-01-23 17:52
    kenjiharima
    lol subscribed to that guy. Great review it tackles everything and very amusing how he does it and every detail and point of veiw from the devs and fans are taken seriously in an entertaining light hearted manner. I agree with him in the closing statements since this is one of the reviews that I can trust because clearly that guy is a gamer.
  10. Kirito
    2013-01-23 16:25
    Kirito
    Hey Kenji, it's been awhile since we've last spoken. I don't know if you've seen this or not but I really wanted to shared this with you, just in case.

If I'm disturbing you please accept my apologies, and I hope to hear from you soon or whenever you can. Later dude!