AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > kenjiharima

Conversation Between kenjiharima and Kirito
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 91
  1. Kirito
    2012-07-17 00:50
    Kirito
    Me too, I check Event's channel for new updates and stuff as well.

I know this whole Marvel HD thing is such a sad attempt to hook the "nostalgia" fan to get more money out of them. They think their fanbase are stupid, but they're not. It's sad that they're using stuff they've made in the past instead of getting their heads out of their butts, fix their managements, and make better games, but it's always the money for them -_-.

I know, Seth's departure is a huge blow for them and they know it. While the creators of Resident Evil and Devil May Cry are doing their own thing and doing well, Capcom is a ship slowly but surely sinking. Seriously, this is getting funny and sad as time goes on.

I'm heading off to bed now. Have a good night dude, nice talking to you, as always!
  2. kenjiharima
    2012-07-17 00:39
    kenjiharima
    Hey no need to apologize I also follow Event that's why I get his feed on my youtube page and see whatever is new.

Yeah it's true sad to see Capcom turn into CA$HCOM. They're just banking on old popular games they made like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure they're making an HD version of it, just to gain attention again.

100% sure other HD games coming out are TechRomancer, StarGladiator2 Plasma Sword and other old arcade greats. But seeing their current games flop and has alot of flaws and damn disc lock content, they're not really making a real true effort on a game.

On another company the only thing I can say about E.A. is that probably they're gonna make the extended ending dlc, but the backlash of the fans and gamers made them pull back a little and made it free for download. If they didn't do that I guess they're gonna sink. Much like Capcom is now, they're just only advertising and selling HD games this and HD games that without new IP or older sequels, meaning probably the rumor on Seth Killian's departure is probably correct Capcom is going down.
  3. Kirito
    2012-07-16 23:02
    Kirito
    Totally sorry dude!

I just watched it today and like Event, he was on point with his research and points. It's sad that RE and SF are there only saving graces. Capcom...seriously, it's just ugh... you get the point.
  4. kenjiharima
    2012-07-16 22:56
    kenjiharima
    I've already seen that and I agree with him in alot of things.
    DmC is total crap and now even the Ca$hcom forums died to little to no activity there, only the RE and SF threads are active.
  5. Kirito
    2012-07-16 22:12
    Kirito
    I've found something for you to listen too. Tell me what you think of it when you have time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjHWpg6bi8Q
  6. kenjiharima
    2012-07-12 23:07
    kenjiharima
    ah never mind found it again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcYP8Wu6PT4
  7. kenjiharima
    2012-07-12 23:06
    kenjiharima
    Hey Kirito do you have the youtube link on Pesona the one on your avatar?
    Seems I can't find it anymore on youtube.
  8. Kirito
    2012-07-11 20:54
    Kirito
    The 40 minutes are totally worth it. This guy is a freaking boss and the truth.
  9. kenjiharima
    2012-07-11 20:50
    kenjiharima
    Watching it right now. 40 minutes! This will take a awhile...
  10. kenjiharima
    2012-07-11 20:42
    kenjiharima
    Not yet. I just recently saw the sports videos does he have a new gaming vid up?
    Will check it out now.