AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > kenjiharima

Notices

Conversation Between kenjiharima and Kirito
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 118
  1. kenjiharima
    2013-02-01 19:46
    kenjiharima
    As much as I like RE5 and 6 it's still too action for an atmosphere for me, unlike RE4 which had it balanced and still have those puzzles. God I hated when they took off the investigate in RE6, the puzzles are too damn easy and like RE5 you just need to collect items.

DmC has been bad from the start just look at Ca$hcom and NT paid off these people
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlkd4dguowU
    makes me sick.

Same here, though Iam more to fighting, action based martial arts and RPG games. I just wonder if Clementine will still be young or older. Wonder if the old save can still run, if you shot Lee he'll be dead, but if not you might get to see him later in WD2. Iam awaiting that, but awaiting the full game not an episode per episode game.

FF series is dead for me, not unless they pull an phoenix down and suddenly revive it. God also hate DLC endings now, the one that grapes me now is Asura's Wrath's ending dlc, that's gonna be the last draw for me.

That article is bullshit. FF7 remake is most requested, but they're so affraid ohhh~~!! Jeezz...=_=
  2. Kirito
    2013-02-01 08:27
    Kirito
    After RE 5-6 I pretty much lost faith in Cashcom. There RE: Revelations coming out but I'm sort of skeptical since the action aspect will overlook the horror in retrospect. DmC, i knew it was a bad move from the beginning. The unprofessionalism that went into the game like ignoring and treating the fanbase like trash, not paying attention or adding elements that made Devil May Cry special only made things worse and sealed the games fate harshly.

I don't like FPS either since I'm more of RPG, Hack n Slash, and action etc. I'll wait for season 2 of WD when it gets released this year. I hope Clementine is the protagonist.

I should've just rented it FF13 instead of buying it. Since I was a gamer who bought games without looking at them properly back then, I wasted my money and my time on inferior products that don't live up to games that have said series labeled on them. I'm truly worried on how Kingdom Heart 3 will be treated-- probably like FF13-2 and take out stuff we'll have to pay for. Now FF13-3... where's aspirin when you need, seriously!

Great article and FF Online got the same negative backlash, as well. Speaking of which, the President of S.E Wada is said to be limiting all staff creativity. What sort of nonsense is this?!
  3. kenjiharima
    2013-02-01 01:40
    kenjiharima
    True, RE5-6 are good, but not RE good in standards like much the new DmC is. It's a hack and slash game, but not a DEVIL MAY CRY game. Lost Nightmares kinda redeems RE5 a bit, but that's just about it.

I really don't like FPS, Iam more of a 3rd person guy,you'll rarely see me play FPS, so pretty much skipping this new WD game.

Man that is why I didn't FF13, just rented it, when I found out there was going be a FF13-2 it's FFX-2 again! This time it looks like Kingdom Hearts with a DLC ending!?! After that I paid no attention to S.E. like Ca$hcom.
    Both companies are just re-living there glory days, but cannot deliver now anymore since most of the brains are gone from Ca$hcom and S.E. lost their touch.

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/1...cause-of-ff14/
  4. Kirito
    2013-01-31 23:25
    Kirito
    I thought RE 5-6 were good but not RE good. 4 I'd say is better than 5 and 6 because even 4 had of the horror factor than the other two games had. Some monsters in 4 were creepy and spooky you have to admit. The beta would've been an instant buy, but they needed to branch off before the series was still at its highest. Shooting zombies are cool, but limited in ammunition, cryptic puzzles, and creepy atmospheric elements make the games shine in its entirety 1-Code Veronica X proves that point.

I still don't know whatever I'd like that version or the recently season 1 finished version better. Looks pretty neat though, not enough spook factor in the trailer though.

Me too. Final Fantasy XIII how that will forever continue to piss me off! They canceled Versus XIII and let that piece of garbage of a FF live and making a third game with one character playable only. I paid $60 for both FF13 games and I still continue to kick myself for buying the game, and when I found out they took the ending out. I was pissed! Like Crapcom, Sqaure Enix are a sinking ship sinking faster than they could possibly imagine, seriously!
  5. kenjiharima
    2013-01-31 22:02
    kenjiharima
    RE5 and 6 are good games, but no longer in par with the older titles. Even RE4 is somewhat action based, but balanced. I've seen the RE4 beta, it's alot scarier. I tweeted Kamiya that it's much scarier, he just replied "SO?". Seems he's more into action based games like DMC and Bayonetta. Imho they should have gone with the beta version, hell RE5 in the first mission was survival horror then later on it was not, the DLC or the RE5 Gold edition has the survival horror Lost Nightmares which is back to the RE roots. RE is pretty much evolved now to a horror shooter game, even Leon's campaign. So what if there are zombies? You'll still shooting them, them.

Also like I said in the Walking Dead thread a simple survival horror game became game of the year! Man now fuck, just look at capitalist FPS bastards on the WD franchise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDgmQ...ature=youtu.be

As for Square Enix, meh...they've been dead since FF13 to me, who would pay for a game that you unlock 4 or 5 different endings and screw you over to a REAL ending?! They just suck now imho.
  6. Kirito
    2013-01-31 20:25
    Kirito
    I highly doubt it since 5 and 6 were just a recipe for disaster when they'd made their decision to branch off to new players. There version of "scary" involves to much action with scenery that doesn't even fully capture the full atmospheric nature of past games.

I for one am looking forward to Project Zwei. I'm on the boat since Mikami-sensei is working on it with other Survival Horror collaborators. Just give it the benefit of the doubt and see where this goes. At least a producer is doing well without Cashcom, right.

Quote:
    It has that old school RE feel from the RE remake while it's kinda similar to Allen Wake. Guessing this will be a great game.
    I got that feeling too. It also gave me that "Silent Hill" vibe which is good. Have you ever seen RE4 Beta? I hope that the elements of that are in Project Zwei. Walking Dead winning game of the year is proof that Survival Horror is still needed and still "profitable" to companies that make them. Yeah, what a bunch of losers -_-.

What are your thoughts on Square Enix. I would like to hear what you have to say about them if you're interested in sharing.
  7. kenjiharima
    2013-01-31 20:09
    kenjiharima
    Screw Ca$hcom.They're are a bunch of hypocrites, later on they'll have a new more scarier RE title I bet you.

Now lets just wait for Shinji Mikami's new horror survival Project Zwei.
    It might "zwei" crapcom to their westernized vision lol
  8. Kirito
    2013-01-31 19:16
    Kirito
    Sorry for the sudden visit. But have to share this with you, providing if you haven't seen this.
  9. kenjiharima
    2013-01-29 17:09
    kenjiharima
    Wow seems Bethesda is backing up the guy that made RE. Project "Zwei" very interesting.
    It has that old school RE feel from the RE remake while it's kinda similar to Allen Wake. Guessing this will be a great game.

Hell if survival horror wasn't in why was 2012's The Walking Dead a very simple game, yet has the elements of survival horror became game of the year. Tell me that C2$hcom. lol
  10. Kirito
    2013-01-29 13:13
    Kirito
    Quote:
    They don't think survival horror is in? Think again Crapcom.
    I don't know if you've seen this, but this is Shinji Mikami's new Survival Horror project that's in the works or planned. Be sure to tell what you think if you have the time. The video is a year old but pretty informative.

Cashcom sure are missing out on a great producer and genre. Goes to show that they're old producers are doing well without them.