AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > kenjiharima

Notices

Conversation Between kenjiharima and Kirito
Showing Visitor Messages 51 to 60 of 100
  1. kenjiharima
    2012-07-11 01:02
    kenjiharima
    It's not a bad thing not at all.

Love Harima also and using his full name as my forum name in most forums Iam in.
  2. Kirito
    2012-07-11 00:30
    Kirito
    Yes, and also I use that name when I enter tournaments as well because of my respect and love (no homo) for the said character. I've been using it for a year and a half now.

Is that really a bad thing...?
  3. kenjiharima
    2012-07-10 02:14
    kenjiharima
    did you get your username from sword art onine?
  4. Kirito
    2012-07-09 02:13
    Kirito
    Good one dude!

Makes me want to take an amnesia drink and make me forget about what I'm hearing about this game, that's heading for disaster. This game, despite being Resident Evil, is becoming more unidentifiable by the minute and the well known characters who're appearing in this game won't make up for that fact...seriously.
  5. kenjiharima
    2012-07-09 02:08
    kenjiharima
    I know.
    It makes me wanna drink and I don't drink liquor!
    Probably that's why Chris was drinking in a bar because he knows how bad the RE6 gameplay might turn out. XD
  6. Kirito
    2012-07-09 02:05
    Kirito
    I've heard, and I'm still skeptical about the Gold Edition idea. Knowing what they've done with SF4 for the past 3 years, I wouldn't be surprised to see an update to that.

I agree with you, the stages look awesome and will be a blast to play I admit that. It makes you think that they'll rehash past levels and make them new and fresh for the sheer kicks and giggles of it.

I've heard and... dude, I need to go to the corner store, spend $9-12 out of my own money, and get more Advil. The zombies having QTE, it's a joke to the point where I can't even laugh. This is... I'm so disgusted that I can't find the words to express how sad this is, seriously.
  7. kenjiharima
    2012-07-09 01:57
    kenjiharima
    Yeah I know about the DLC.....makes me wanna wait for the gold edition.

Stages and over all look of RE6 looks great, but I feel it might lack alot of things in certain areas, either gameplay or whatever is new.

Also zombies now have QTE events.
  8. Kirito
    2012-07-09 01:51
    Kirito
    I read your latest RE6 post and let's just say that I'm going to run out of Advil at this rate...seriously. The stages look good though I'm not going to lie.
  9. Kirito
    2012-06-25 02:53
    Kirito
    Great, I prefer to get things during levels and side quests rather than using monetary means to do it. It doesn't make the game fun that way. I love putting effort into a game first before doing something like that. That's just me though.

Don't worry, I will. I live with my parent's so saving a lot of money and getting the premium pack won't be a problem. I look forward to playing and ripping zombie to shreds!

Me too, that scene was hot as hell!, I enjoyed it to absolutely no end, and the movie was awesome! Ouch! Talk about strange coincidences, if this were the world of eroge I'm sure the situation would've been different if you know what I mean!. Jk jk

Me too, I'm not getting it but at the same time, like Event, I'm not letting this atrocity and bs go unspoken. I hope this game fails just to prove one thing to them: don't f#$k with the fans/people who buy your crap. Bastards! I truly hope we get the REAL Son of Sparda back...I'm still keeping my fingers crossed and hoping.

Thanks, I'll enjoy it to its fullest!
  10. kenjiharima
    2012-06-24 22:33
    kenjiharima
    Yep pretty much, but if you like collecting weapons or armors the DLC is good and like I posted earlier today in the DD thread, the disc lock costumes that are hacked are already in the Xbox360 version.

Great seeing your gonna get lollipop chainsaw. Remember the $60 Premium Edition is the better buy because you have all the costumes and there are medals bonuses so you can unlock more moves for Juliet early on.

Who can ever forget the Chunli shower scene. My teenage life was complete when I saw that and you know what was ironic? I got 2 female cousins watching the movie with me! XD They laughed and hit me on the shoulder.

As for me Iam done with DmC not even gonna try it. It's crap + manure = NT.

Nice you get a day off.