AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > kenjiharima

Conversation Between kenjiharima and Kirito
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 70 of 91
  1. kenjiharima
    2012-06-24 01:46
    kenjiharima
    Neptunia or Hyper Dimension Netptunia is another Moe Moe, cutey RPG game.

Yes I feel cheated every time they localize a limited edition they do not include the figure! T_T

Will probably move to Persona when the fighting game arrives. For now It's Lollipop Chainsaw, gotta get the good ending.
  2. Kirito
    2012-06-24 01:33
    Kirito
    I know that Fate Unlimited Codes is localized on the PSN, but...really? We don't get figmas. That's so unchristian. I so wanted to have Persona figmas in my anime collection. What's Nepunia...?

It makes me sad too, and I haven't been keeping an eye on other games since my generic focus has been on Persona related games and media all year long.

Makes me
  3. kenjiharima
    2012-06-24 01:26
    kenjiharima
    Only Japan gets those figma. Just look at Fate Unlimited Codes, the localized ones doesn't have the figma. Nepunia they don't have the Nendoroid petites.....

Which makes me sad.
  4. Kirito
    2012-06-24 01:14
    Kirito
    Me too, or I hope we get some FIGMA as a pre-ordered bonus with Persona 4 Arena because there's still enough time to add in some more pre-order material, from now until the release date.
  5. kenjiharima
    2012-06-24 01:12
    kenjiharima
    Yeah I like those pairings too.

Man I really hope they complete all the girls and guys of P4 in FIGMA or I'll be at a disappoint.
  6. Kirito
    2012-06-24 01:03
    Kirito
    My favourite Persona guy is Nu Narukami, as for girl it's Yukiko Amagi. Both characters who I plan to main in Persona 4 Arena, Yukiko being my overall point character and Yu being my back up.

I really like the Yu x Yukiko pairing. Kanji x Naoto plus Yosuke x Chie are amazing too!
  7. kenjiharima
    2012-06-24 00:51
    kenjiharima
    Hey btw who's your favorite Personal guy and gal?

Mine are Kanji and Naoto. I also like their pairing in the anime.
  8. Kirito
    2012-06-24 00:38
    Kirito
    I know the feeling. There's an anime convention in this one place in a couple of months, I'm saving up for, and also I'm paying off some other "stuff", so I'm going to have to maintain what I need to save. I'm confident I'll have enough for a Vita and Persona 4 Golden before release date...I hope.

Persona 4 Arena is a day one go to the store and play the living day lights out of it, for me. i already have it pre-ordered with the additional colors and soundtrack. I'm possibly planning to getting RE6 on release date, but I might pre-order it depending on my mood.
  9. kenjiharima
    2012-06-24 00:09
    kenjiharima
    Still not sure if Iam gonna get a Vita sadly...
    Iam getting alot of anime stuff as well so Iam on a tight budget. XD

For me probably my next games are Persona Arena, RE6, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 a day 1 buy for me to get all the dlc.
  10. Kirito
    2012-06-23 22:46
    Kirito
    I'm thinking of buying the remakes due to the fact it's the same games but with more gameplay, better graphics, and more content added.

I'm really interested in 3 and 4 myself, and I already pre-ordered the 2D fighter already with the additional colors and original soundtrack. I hope they include art books or collectables later on. I'm getting a Vita for Persona 4 Golden since that Persona 4 Arena, and begrudgingly for now Resident Evil 6, are on my hype list this year.