AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > kenjiharima

Notices

Conversation Between kenjiharima and Kirito
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 70 of 101
  1. kenjiharima
    2012-06-24 22:33
    kenjiharima
    Yep pretty much, but if you like collecting weapons or armors the DLC is good and like I posted earlier today in the DD thread, the disc lock costumes that are hacked are already in the Xbox360 version.

Great seeing your gonna get lollipop chainsaw. Remember the $60 Premium Edition is the better buy because you have all the costumes and there are medals bonuses so you can unlock more moves for Juliet early on.

Who can ever forget the Chunli shower scene. My teenage life was complete when I saw that and you know what was ironic? I got 2 female cousins watching the movie with me! XD They laughed and hit me on the shoulder.

As for me Iam done with DmC not even gonna try it. It's crap + manure = NT.

Nice you get a day off.
  2. Kirito
    2012-06-24 21:59
    Kirito
    I see, so it's better to play the game and do the side quests instead of paying money for extra material.

I don't doubt that. It looks fun and it reminds me of Devil May Cry but with a unique twist and the protagonist is a hot otaku (from what I heard) cheerleader. I'll definitely pick it up when in the next couple of pay checks.

I really enjoyed the SF anime movies including Street Fighter Alpha, Ties that Bind, and the infamous Chun Li shower scene...oh my god, that was awesome! That worries me because since we know that this upcoming DmC game is nothing but bs, Capcom is knee deep this and I wouldn't be surprised if they continued the movie project based on Donte "shudders". Which raises my earlier issues with Capcom and how they branch their series off, seriously, do you plan to replace Lady with a STD infected hooker/prostitute, Crapcom/Ninja Theory.. I'm really worried where this DmC crap is going, and it's really sickening considering the bs and nonsense that this game is giving us.

I'm finally off work and I get a day off tomorrow, hurray.
  3. kenjiharima
    2012-06-24 21:25
    kenjiharima
    The DLC on Dragons Dogma is only good for beginners the weapons,armor and rift crystals though if you are already in a hig level the armors and weapons are not wroth DLC, the shit DLC on Dragons Dogma are the quest where you need to find shitty token badges which are in hard to reach areas.

Suda51 really loves to put mini games, he's an old school gamer. Lollipop Chainsaw is a very fun game.

Lol just like me when I first saw SF movie, then later on when I saw the SFII movie Animation, damn my standards on SF got higher respect on the anime it was more epic. Oh and yes there is a DmC movie being produce, dunno if it was canned.
  4. Kirito
    2012-06-24 11:22
    Kirito
    I see, that's good. Just a few tweaks and mods to fix their "standards", and that's okay. I don't know whether to pick up Dragon's Dogma. It looks good, but the LDC nonsense is what turned me off.

Interesting, I like challenging games and I look forward to trying the mini games and other hard stuff. A hot blonde thrill seeking cheerleader who wields a chainsaw, and kicks butt during a zombie outbreak, is ten times a cool woman than that Kratos "red haired" amazon "shudders".

Yeah, when I was 7 or 9, I admit I liked the movie because it had the characters from the game in it. I remember when I was kid watching that movie with my family, and I would point out the characters from the game in the movie and scream:

"Yay, it's Guile! That's Ryu, Chun Li, and Ken. That eye patch guy, that's Sagat!" Well you get the point. Looking back I still hit myself (not literally) for liking that movie because it didn't make logical sense. It's like you said, like DmC "shudders", it was just a crappy movie with just the name and characters added in it. They really need to get Svensson out of the freaking building. Only then we'll see positive changes, and it's sad that Street Fighter and RE6 are their only saving graces.

Hope to see you soon, I can't wait for work to finish so I can relax (I'm on break right now).
  5. kenjiharima
    2012-06-24 04:59
    kenjiharima
    No real censoring needed. It's just they took off a few expressions and made the jokes have a second meaning. Have'nt finished both neptunia games yet, but I'll probably go back to it when I finish Lollipop Chainsaw's good ending and Dragon's Dogma's 2nd playthrough getting all the quest.

The challenging parts on Lollipop chainsaw is saving your classmates and a few mini games which are pretty hard. Not gonna spoil anything though. Also Juliet is a woman rather than a "red haired" amazon looking she-male.

The SF Vandame movie was good if your are a 6 year old child that likes SF. But if you are a gamer or play fighting games, it's a disgrace. As for the Chunli one, heck it's not a SF film it's an action movie that has SF characters name slapped in it, much like how DmC is today. Goodness Crapcom loves doing that and now Nazi Svensson is leading the pack without Seth oh God expect alot of shit in the coming months in Capcom. Only RE6 will save them this year.

Alrighty that's pretty much about everything. See ya man. Till next time in gaming and anime.
  6. Kirito
    2012-06-24 03:03
    Kirito
    Interesting, I'll definitely pick the games up. I just hope to got that the US version didn't censor the game. Or does it need censoring? If there are NSFW material in the game, I hope to god they didn't edited out. I hate US censoring laws sometimes -_-.

Yeah, I love challenging games and Lollipop Chainsaw is right up my alley. It's been awhile seen I've seen a cheery and happy go lucky protagonist, plus she's hot to boot. She looks really fun to play compared to some female Kratos wannabee from "shudders" just forget it.

The Street Fighter movies "shudders again", I still don't know which was worse; The Legend of Chun-Li or that piece of garbage with that sad excuse for a motivation speech -_-. Seriously Capcom, Jean-Claude Van Damme as Guile come on what the hell it doesn't even make any sense.

Ugh where is aspirin when you need one? Seriously...

I'm heading out, I have work tomorrow/today so see you later dude, and game the hell on!
  7. kenjiharima
    2012-06-24 02:37
    kenjiharima
    Yep it is. Alot of Moe girls. Though the US version has some cuts in dialogue and the acting of the characters. As for gameplay, it's turn base.

It's a more tamer Devil May Cry/Bayonetta or lets just say the more grounded version of those 2 games, just think of the power upgrades in the game are DMC's power up. Also here you can costumize your songs, if you don't like retro, you can change it.b Note also it's HARD to help/rescue fellow classmates not to die to get the good ending.

Another thing here. Watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENRVM_dFuPQ

That video of SF the movie game reminds me of how Capcom got Ninja Theory to do their dirty work on DmC, later on when with Capcom's help it became more SF in the PSone console version.
  8. Kirito
    2012-06-24 02:22
    Kirito
    I see, I think I'll become a member when I learn/play the games first hand. Is it really sexy and moe? Is the gameplay great?

Thanks, and I will. I heard that you can get some HOTD costumes as well as a few others. It sort of plays like Devil May Cry from the gameplay I've seen, and it looks really fun. I'll be sure to save up for it.
  9. kenjiharima
    2012-06-24 02:17
    kenjiharima
    NIS forums Iam also a member, but not that active their because I learned they didn't add the figures on the limited edition.

If your getting Lollipop Chainsaw, I suggest you get the Premium Edition. All the costumes are there to unlock and you get a starting bonus of coins from the get go. Because when it starts Juliet doesn't have alot moves, only when you upgrade her moveset she becomes more fun to play, besides her being an eye candy babe.
  10. Kirito
    2012-06-24 02:00
    Kirito
    Oh yeah, they're a social group dedicated to them. I heard it was a sexy moe game and it totally peaks my interest. Sorry for the noobish question, but, do they localize the game(s) in North America.

Me too, I would gladly pay extra money so I can show my support to them by purchasing figmas as pre-order bonuses or whatever.

Me, I plan to play Lollipop Chainsaw soon, but I have "stuff" to pay off and I'm short on money at the moment with the Persona 4 Arena pre-order and all. I seriously can't wait to hop online and enjoy Persona 4 Arena to no end.