AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > kenjiharima

Notices

Conversation Between kenjiharima and usspaul
Showing Visitor Messages 111 to 120 of 263
  1. usspaul
    2013-03-14 06:46
    usspaul
    something for you my friend
    NSFW
    Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
    i dunno who did the drawings for these but gawd are they hawt.
  2. kenjiharima
    2013-02-18 03:38
    kenjiharima
    I see the problem, EA/your game dealer should refund you the money and you should give back the game you haven't installed the game yet. That's why it's not good to those kind of codes, you just need a game that needs to be installed. EA quality games suck now a days.
  3. usspaul
    2013-02-18 01:51
    usspaul
    its battlefield 3 i couldnt play it before on my computer because i was running xp so i just shelved it tell i decided to update my os well since my computer died recently i update my os to windows 7 enterprise so i go to install it then it says the key is already in used to anotehr account! but i only have 1 account
  4. kenjiharima
    2013-02-18 01:40
    kenjiharima
    That is EA for you. That is why I don't buy EA games anymore. they just FUCKING SCREW YOU, like hell whenever you got problems with your game. Lemme guess is that Black Ops? or Modern Warfare? That is why I do not support games that has drm and online passes.
    Fuck 'em, hope you can get a refund.
  5. usspaul
    2013-02-18 00:43
    usspaul
    KENJI IM SO DAMN PISSED WITH EA GAMES! i cant play a game i physicaly own because the damn code is in use by an account i dont own. and those tards say they cant do anything about it and that i would have to buy the game again. IM LIKE I OWN THE FUCKING PHYSICAL COPY OF THE DAMN GAME HERE IS A PICTURE WITH TODAYS DAY AND TIME WITH ME HOLDING THE FUCKING GAME WITH CD KEY I CANT FUCKING USE!!!!!!!
  6. usspaul
    2013-02-12 23:18
    usspaul
    yeah tell me about it. i tried seeing if it would be better if i plug in my keyboard and mouse. but it still blows big balls. im like gawd this sucks. well on the bright side i found my dads old labtop and damn it is being pissing me off. like it been lagging like crazy and stalling! their some kind of virus on here and i just cant get rid of it
  7. kenjiharima
    2013-02-12 17:28
    kenjiharima
    lol never used the PS3 browser, freind of mine said it suck balls tried when I got a ps3, it really does.
  8. usspaul
    2013-02-12 05:28
    usspaul
    what really gets me mad is everything was working fine until freaken saterday morning then i keeped tring things tell i ran out of options and called the evga guys and they where like try this try that and i did then they are like well then its either the motherboard or the cpu and both are to expensive for what their are worth lol so here i am getting new hardware. i might also buy a new case too. btw i really hate the ps3 internet browaser its pissing me off
  9. kenjiharima
    2013-02-12 05:24
    kenjiharima
    Sucks balls. Man instead of getting games you'll be likely to buy parts. Hate when that happens.
  10. usspaul
    2013-02-12 05:20
    usspaul
    kenji im so mad ! my computer died on me this weekend and now i routed it down to either my motherboard or cpu being bad since i stripped everything but the cpu and it still wont go past the inital post. cries. replacement parts for either of those parts are just too damn expensive to just try get the same things so now i have to just gut the motherboard and cpu for newer ones. 470 dollors for new motherboard and cpu. vs trying to replace one cpu of the same current cpu of 700 dollors or 400 for the same type of motherboard cries !