AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > kenjiharima

Notices

Conversation Between kenjiharima and usspaul
Showing Visitor Messages 121 to 130 of 223
  1. usspaul
    2012-08-21 02:23
    usspaul
    yo man long time no chat lol. you know i have such a hard time following accel world like i like the show but i cant stand that fat piece of shit known as haru. i swear he annoys me to no end and the whole thing were he has a bunch of girls after him angers me even more. infact all my complaints about the show all revolve around him and how the auther is so bias its gets me so angry. i take it to heart even more because i was the fat ass when i was younger and a loser on top of that when any girl expecialy beautifuls ever approched me was to screw with me and get me to get beat up by their friends. this didnt happen to me not just once but multiple times that i have a great distrust for people specialy girls since i know for a fact they are shallow beings who just want your money and redicule you and make you feel like crap. so this whole thing were fatty has what now like 4 girls who like him oh man it angers me to no end. granted the show on a whole is alright and i like all the other charaters but i cant stand fatty
  2. usspaul
    2012-07-27 04:25
    usspaul
    lol well i mean that second episode was pretty gory you know its kinda like how fate zero did some of its censoring
  3. kenjiharima
    2012-07-27 03:41
    kenjiharima
    Agh! censors in an episode. Will probably wait this one out first.
  4. kenjiharima
    2012-07-25 21:20
    kenjiharima
    then it's settled! Will watch this spin off.
  5. usspaul
    2012-07-25 06:26
    usspaul
    as far as im aware none of the charaters from the actual game are in this series so you dont have to worry about that lol.
  6. kenjiharima
    2012-07-25 03:46
    kenjiharima
    Well if that's the case then I'll give it a shot then.
    Because I really don't like it when I don't see the H-scenes in the eroge and seeing it as a non-hentai anime.
  7. usspaul
    2012-07-25 01:27
    usspaul
    The story take place in that world but the charaters are different and its a different part of the story
  8. kenjiharima
    2012-07-25 01:08
    kenjiharima
    So it's not connected to the eroge?
  9. usspaul
    2012-07-24 19:59
    usspaul
    Lol well this is actually a light novel that was inspired by the game.
  10. kenjiharima
    2012-07-24 19:36
    kenjiharima
    As much I love to watch this made a promise not to watch animes that where eroge/H-game base. But man indeed she's hot.