AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > kenjiharima

Notices

Conversation Between kenjiharima and usspaul
Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 160 of 315
  1. kenjiharima
    2013-06-07 21:45
    kenjiharima
    Attack on Titan, Photokano, Hataraku Maou-sama,Hentai Ouji,Hyaka Ryoran and so on.
  2. usspaul
    2013-06-07 21:15
    usspaul
    btw what animes are you watching anyways ? im watching the mau-sama , photo kana, carnavel, the 3 mecha series, attack on titan , my sister cant be this cute show,snafu,dal, Muromi-san , the samra girls show though i dont like it all that much i dunno why though.nyruko again not too into it ,Mushibugyo and arata
  3. kenjiharima
    2013-06-07 21:05
    kenjiharima
    This is probably just a few rare occasions that the girls you like you wanna make them suffer.
  4. usspaul
    2013-06-07 20:57
    usspaul
    its just wierd you know. its been such a long time since i came across someone i wanted to feel so miserable for reason other then shes just a cute girl. i have my hatrid for yuri girls and what not so when i see yuri girls yeah ill hate them but its like these seasons been 3 diffrent girls i wanted to see suffer that werent yuri and that were actually girls i liked lol. like the mao-sama anime i hate emily the hero yet her flat chestest parner suzuno i find adorable and i love chiho too their lol. oh and i so love tohka from dal
  5. kenjiharima
    2013-06-07 20:51
    kenjiharima
    We all have our taste in anime it grows and we feel naughty or doing bad to something sometimes.
  6. usspaul
    2013-06-07 20:46
    usspaul
    ive gotten so mean. but yeah those are just really been the only girls i wanted to hurt lol. granted i dont want mai to die or anything lol cause well i like her a lot lol in photo kana her aki and haraka are probably the ones i like the most in that anime lol. i think part of the reason i liked akis charater is cause of her voice lol. i dunno i just started to really like her voice actris. though i cant beleave 2 of the girls i liked in the anime are kinda flat chested. sighs what is wrong with me. i love the bounce not the flatness . but then again i think masazumi from horizon made me like some flat chested girls lol. but i dunno im kinda torned with mia. i want her to get hurt but then i dont lol
  7. kenjiharima
    2013-06-07 20:25
    kenjiharima
    I know, it's like cute my little ponies so cute you wanna mash and splatter their brains.
  8. usspaul
    2013-06-07 19:59
    usspaul
    dont get me wrong i like mai i think shes cute and all its just for some reason when i saw her fall i just wanted her to feel so horrible and be misserable and i dont know why. and for the karneval show the girl is cute and all but part of me wanted her to stay dead. in fact ive been hopeing that yukino would get hurt in the snafu show too. each time i see her i think shes hott yes but sometimes i feel someone should tell her to go to hell or beat her face in. and i like the girl lol granted i like yui more. but i dunno latly ive been smileing when the girls get hurt in animes even though i like the girls lol
  9. kenjiharima
    2013-06-07 19:53
    kenjiharima
    There are too many girls that look like Mai in Photokano I guess, she's the "kouhai", in the PSP game you got a choice to boost her morale or not though As for Karneval I really don't like the reverse harems anime that much because most of the girls in a reverse harem anime are indeed damsels in distress.
    It's ok to be mean to a character, not just too much lol
  10. usspaul
    2013-06-07 19:20
    usspaul
    yo you know i must be getting kinda mean spirited or what cause their has been to animes now where i kinda wanted bad things to happend to people. one being that mai chan from photo kano. when she was doing her qualifications and she screwed up i was laughing and when she fell down i wanted her to fall on her face. i was also pretty pissed that the mc told her to look forward she should have keeped cring their. i dunno why i felt that way its not like i hate the girl and i think she cute and what not but i couldnt help myself but laugh and want her to get hurt. then in that karneval anime i wanted the blonde girl to die. like when i saw her on the boat and the guy was like shes like clinicly dead i was like YES ! but then he revived her and i was like damn. once again it wasnt like i hated the girl or anything i think shes cute and i liked her charater its just in her case i felt shes been kinda useless charater and has been nothing but a dansel in distress now despite the fact she a member of circus and should be bad ass like everyone else. oh well i dunno what you think lol do you think im getting to be a mean spirit person too.