AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > kenjiharima

Notices

Conversation Between kenjiharima and lonewolf777
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 38 of 38
  1. kenjiharima
    2008-12-21 19:57
    kenjiharima
    as long as Eri or Yakumocan't confess properly to Harima nothing can phase our main male character's tunel of vision.
  2. lonewolf777
    2008-12-21 15:34
    lonewolf777
    Me too. But then, don't we all...

I don't know, I don't really see how he could end it without a real confession from either Yakumo OR Eri. Yakumo's half-confession and Eri's denial....... just seemed like it wasn't done yet. If he at least tied those up, it might have been an ok ending.
  3. kenjiharima
    2008-12-21 15:16
    kenjiharima
    Hope so. And hope it's not just some random stories of SRZ.
  4. lonewolf777
    2008-12-21 15:05
    lonewolf777
    Yeah, definitely.

And yes, the ending DEFINITELY screws it up (so depressing :'()

About SRZ, well it appears that way according to the spoilers of chapter 5, but we'll have to wait till chapter 6 of SRZ is out to be sure because that chapter might, like the other SRZ chapters, be a 1-hit wonder and the story could change to something stupid shortly thereafter.... but I do hope you're right. (Chapter 5 sounded really enticing o.O.... out of nowhere. Maybe KJ is finally bowing to the fans?)
  5. kenjiharima
    2008-12-21 02:58
    kenjiharima
    Same here. What got me hooked here is the realism of the situation of someone you like, but the one you like likes someone else. Also the characters are great, though the ending screwed it bigtime, but SRZ is trying hard to find redemption to that mistake.
  6. lonewolf777
    2008-12-21 02:47
    lonewolf777
    Yes, I agree about the ending..... when I saw it, I thought to myself 'he can't seriously be thinking about ending it like THAT??!... he just screwed the three overwhelmingly most popular characters, thereby screwing everyone who made them overwhelmingly popular.' Ack, I don't know, I'm fine with Tenma going off with Karasuma, but it's so disappointing that Kenji ended up the way he did (depressed) as a result, not to mention Eri and Yakumo being alone. T__T;

Btw, School Rumble is a totally uncharacteristic anime for someone like me to watch; the one thing about it that initially got me interested (and the reason I got and still am hooked) was the similarity between Kenji and myself. Ha ha.
  7. kenjiharima
    2008-12-21 02:44
    kenjiharima
    Yo Iam fine. Been a fan of SR for the time it started. Kinda depressing ending, but it seems the chapters are getting better in SRZ. Now current;y following Rosario+Vampire and Natsu no Arashi.
  8. lonewolf777
    2008-12-21 02:42
    lonewolf777
    Hey. Nice to meet you. I'm a man of many names, but around these parts, I'm called 'lone wolf' (obviously ). Anyway, my School Rumble obsession craze is at the highest it's been at for a long time, so I want someone to talk to about it XD

So how are you?