AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kyero Fox

Notices

Conversation Between Kyero Fox and Kaijo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Kyero Fox
    2010-11-28 20:38
    Kyero Fox
    yes i have.. i sent it to two mods..
  2. Kaijo
    2010-11-28 19:32
    Kaijo
    Not yet. Did you contact Nightfall? Or another mod?
  3. Kyero Fox
    2010-11-28 18:39
    Kyero Fox
    did the derep get taken away?
  4. Kyero Fox
    2010-11-24 20:15
    Kyero Fox
    im like 10 points from 400 =\
  5. Kaijo
    2010-11-24 20:02
    Kaijo
    Apology accepted. I know how frustrating it can be to receive a neg rep; I've received plenty from people, and yeah, I wish they'd leave their name. But they rarely do. But responding to it would just make things worse. You have a decent rep level, so just continue to keep making decent posts and ultimately it won't matter.

One thing to note is that neg reps give you approximately half the box value, so with four boxes, you'd neg rep someone for 2 points. Sometimes it rounds up, or is a bit higher (so you might do 3 points). That gives you a guess as to who de-reps you.

And yeah, ask a mod to remove it, saying you de-repped in error. I think someone like Nightfall is one of the few that can remove it, so ask them. I'll wait a few days to see.
  6. Kyero Fox
    2010-11-24 19:50
    Kyero Fox
    "Accepting opinions different than your own is a useful life skill. Try it sometime." is what they said.

this was prob directed at my quote to you, which I did accept your opinion, I just suggested watching it a bit then giving a full oppinion.
  7. Kyero Fox
    2010-11-24 19:49
    Kyero Fox
    I have no idea who de-reps me. they always leave out their name. chickens.. but sure i'll ask a mod to derep you... i wish people would have the decentsy to tell them who they are. I didnt say because i figured you'd know

Sorry I assumed it was you.
  8. Kaijo
    2010-11-24 19:26
    Kaijo
    I didn't de-rep you at all; doing so on such an insignificant topic is kinda lame. Though apparently you did hit me, thinking it was me. Next time you might want confirm who de-repped you before you strike out.

As an apology, you might want to ask a mod to remove that neg rep you gave me. it's either that, or I neg rep you for sure (and thus prove I wasn't the one who hit you). Your choice.
  9. Kyero Fox
    2010-11-24 19:12
    Kyero Fox
    I liked that little comment you derepped me on, not surpised tho so its ok.