AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kyero Fox

Conversation Between Kyero Fox and kitten320
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 30
  1. Kyero Fox
    2011-05-08 14:31
    Kyero Fox
    Yea, I have a few ideas,

OC doesnt like the weapon leo is wielding
    OC thinks this war is very bad idea
    etc
  2. kitten320
    2011-05-08 14:28
    kitten320
    Yeh and I'm really glad for that! I really want to see next episode now

Haha yeh, you could start to make some adaptions.
  3. Kyero Fox
    2011-05-08 14:03
    Kyero Fox
    the plot thickens like crazy XD time to alter the OC fanfic
  4. kitten320
    2011-05-08 07:38
    kitten320
    Yeh, makes sence. Well there are only several episodes to go
  5. Kyero Fox
    2011-05-08 01:02
    Kyero Fox
    perhaps when we reach the end of the series. I dont like going to far of the canon story.

Im hoping its some evil spirit ..thing so I can have him posessed and seriously injure yukki or leon and FUCKIN SNAP.
  6. kitten320
    2011-05-07 22:44
    kitten320
    Sorry for taking so long!

Quiet nice idea, the hoody instantly made him cool in my eyes
    Voice also seems to fit... do yu plan to write a fic or something?
  7. Kyero Fox
    2011-05-03 11:12
    Kyero Fox
    its ok hehe I kinda changed him a little

instead of with leon he holds a rival crush with Yukki the fox girl ninja on the dog side, he hides his ears and tail with his hood and mask, but also because of the scar he got training with her a long time ago.
  8. kitten320
    2011-05-03 11:11
    kitten320
    Yeh, sorry about that. Will try to leave my opinion today or tomorrow.
  9. Kyero Fox
    2011-05-03 10:59
    Kyero Fox
    >_> guess your busy
  10. Kyero Fox
    2011-04-23 18:41
    Kyero Fox
    ok well he fights for the cats side obviously, after watching ep4 they would need a new strong player. He stands a bit taller than the MC and he wields a double bladed polearm that disconnects when he fights serious when wielding the split version he can deflect ANY projectle such as fireballs or arrows. you know it would just be best to link you this video of how he fights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psklt1WbmX4

he's the fastests on the cats side and the only one who rivals his is the fox girl who see's him as a brother in a way. his full outfit is undecided but he bares a nasty large X scar on the left side of his face that scars over his eye down his cheek and from his ear to his lips, he covers it dearly and if its exposed he will flee trying to hide it. he doesnt want leon to find his repulsive.

Personality wise he's like a much more serious vash or kenshin(take your pick) but if something perverted happens like in episode 2, he'll get dizy or faint. and he holds a romantic interest in the cat princess hehe.

i also picked out a voice for him XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgRXnXbpUv8 (at 0:40)