AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kyero Fox

Notices

Conversation Between Kyero Fox and MrTerrorist
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Kyero Fox
    2014-01-27 08:06
    Kyero Fox
    We post all these funny ass stuff on the thread and what gets replied/quoted? cute stuff =\
  2. Kyero Fox
    2013-07-12 14:55
    Kyero Fox
    Back, sorry man. I meant nope to being upset and stuff, we're cool.

And I only bring it up when the death battle match is brought up lol
  3. MrTerrorist
    2013-07-12 12:26
    MrTerrorist
    To be fair, you do keep bringing that topic up when someone mentions Dragonball.
    To be honest, this grudge you have is not even funny. i just made a joke about your dislike over that Death Battle and now i'm your worst enemy. I made jokes about SaintessHeart is into Yaoi and Crossdressing which he dislikes and yet we still talk like normal.
    Look, i'm very sorry i made a joke that made me sound like a James Bond Villian and you perceive it as insult to you. I didn't really mean to hurt your feelings and was only making fun of people taking fandom seriously.

Let's just bury the hatchet and move on, there no need to hold on a grudge. We can forget everything. As a sign of good will, i'm deleting my original comment that offended you.

So there, peace?
  4. Kyero Fox
    2013-07-12 12:03
    Kyero Fox
    Nope, It's only when someone brings up that crappy ass death battle.
  5. MrTerrorist
    2013-07-12 11:56
    MrTerrorist
    Sorry if i hurt your feelings. I'm just teasing with you.
    I just find it funny you get rile up when someone mention/suggests there might be someone more better and powerful than Goku.
    Still, i won't make jokes about your "Gokuism" (Is that even a word?) again and hopefully we can just think back and laugh on all of this was just silly. Ok?
  6. Kyero Fox
    2013-07-12 07:22
    Kyero Fox
    Oh, here is some funny spiderman stuff http://imgur.com/gallery/QRAms

Batman Vs Spider man was a dumb Death Battle too btw.
  7. Kyero Fox
    2013-07-12 07:19
    Kyero Fox
    You like suffering? Best take it some where else, I deal with much worse than your petty attempts BOY. lol kidding.. but seriously, take it some where else. I don't want to hear about it.

here is some REAL suffering. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Solyg7nEX9o
  8. Kyero Fox
    2013-01-21 12:30
    Kyero Fox
    Sorry I meant to Message someone else

Incase you're wondering, The clip was shit. I don't like any kind of lower area torture
  9. MrTerrorist
    2013-01-21 09:28
    MrTerrorist
    So why does Freezing have to do with me?
  10. Kyero Fox
    2013-01-21 01:16
    Kyero Fox
    Just saw one clip of Freezing, What a piece of shit.