AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kyero Fox

Notices

Conversation Between Kyero Fox and grylsyjaeger
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 34
  1. Kyero Fox
    2012-08-10 07:04
    Kyero Fox
    Woah whats that in the corner? a new map or is that a GPS lol
  2. grylsyjaeger
    2012-08-10 00:39
    grylsyjaeger
    Sorry ATVs and Quads are the same thing. Aussie thing to call them Quads (Quad Bike)."

Here are two of them I found last night at an unmarked spawn point;

The one in front of me is the one I was already riding.
  3. Kyero Fox
    2012-08-09 23:53
    Kyero Fox
    never seen these ATVs before, and quads?

so whats been added? new areas etc?
  4. grylsyjaeger
    2012-08-09 23:12
    grylsyjaeger
    My mates and I have been riding around on quads finding peoples camps, stealing the best shit and saving their tents.

My quad was stolen last night from the trees where I logged out - thought it was a bad spot but I had to go - and the bloke was even nice enough to leave a "Thanks for the ATV!" message on the map.

I proceeded then to find three quads, fixed them all up and with the help of my mates make a new base and stash the vehicles there.

The real kicker though was when I was getting a lift back on a ATV to pick the last one up I found an ATV hidden in the trees.

I went in alone to investigate and found a very familiar - and missed - MK 48 LMG on it and everything else I had finished with... And this was on the complete opposite side of the map!

So I stole it back and left my own "Thanks for the ATV! Payback's a bitch!" message.

Then I found another one stuck on a dam and decided to destroy it for shits and giggles testing out frag grenades. My first through was spot on from like sixty metres! I was chuffed.

And to top the night off we explored the south western extremes of the map and found another large tent city and best yet, a Ural loaded full of AM rifles and supplies.

Yoink.
  5. Kyero Fox
    2012-08-09 22:53
    Kyero Fox
    I haven't joined a clan but I did join THE BANDIT BUS! lol we had a shit ton of food meds and GUNS! only the best guns of course. we broke down once and someone almost ran off with it all, didnt see me in the bus ang died for it :P
  6. Kyero Fox
    2012-08-04 15:51
    Kyero Fox
    Its not much of a ass to look at, plus if you're staring at your characters ass, you're bad :P
  7. grylsyjaeger
    2012-08-04 08:45
    grylsyjaeger
    Hey, if I have to look at the arse of a character for hours on end, it might as well be female...

Looking forward to allowing women to wear ghillies and fatigues in future.

Still haven't found a concrete server for my mates and I to play yet. However we are already scheming that when we find a good vehicle in one that we'll be server hopping to steal a lot of the gear in the camp I found today. XD
  8. Kyero Fox
    2012-08-04 08:04
    Kyero Fox
    you're playing a girl in DayZ too? XD
  9. grylsyjaeger
    2012-04-09 16:07
    grylsyjaeger
    It's the head unit of a Tactical Surface Fighter which are the mechs in the VN Mul-Luv.

Specifically it's a Type-94 Shiranui in Imperial colours.
  10. Kyero Fox
    2012-04-09 11:23
    Kyero Fox
    whats that in ur avy? >_>