AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Witacume

Conversation Between Witacume and bladeofdarkness
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. Witacume
    2008-12-11 16:04
    preview is up in the kalulu group btw
  2. Witacume
    2008-12-10 15:11
    haha maybe so maybe so XD
  3. bladeofdarkness
    2008-12-10 12:31
    can i ask to be included in the " select few"
  4. bladeofdarkness
    2008-11-21 20:17
    dont have msn
    and its kinda late here (3am)
    so not right now
    but if you have something you could PM me and i'll let you know what i think (or just mail me)
  5. Witacume
    2008-11-21 20:10
    you got msn my friend XD we can talk there and you can tell me what you think
  6. Witacume
    2008-11-20 15:38
    well i am still in the process of writing its a lot of work for person still at school lawls. XD
  7. bladeofdarkness
    2008-11-19 11:49
    but could you still send it to my mail (just want to see your work for my self)
  8. Witacume
    2008-11-19 10:42
    i be sure to add to put some consideration.
    the problem is that pretty much the CLuClu have to do something outrageous for me to post it as i said before you don't kick someone while they are down.
  9. bladeofdarkness
    2008-11-19 07:28
    i dont know if you finished the thing you are writting
    but i just wanted to add one more thing that you may want to take into account

it may be subtle
    but in ep 11 lelouch pretty much confierms to C.C that he has feelings for kallen
    after he tells her he's going back to area 11 becouse of "the matter of kallen" she asks him about the CF situation (pretty much "shouldnt you be taking care of this yourself")
    he tells her he is leaving it in the hands of xing-ke and toudo in a very "down to mission" tone of voice
    and then he suddenly changes his tine to a much more emotional one and starts to talk about showing her the "power of the heart"
    the fact that they are talking about the reason why he's going back to area 11 added to his toneshift suggests that they are still on the subject of kallen (meaning that he was trying to impley something to C.C about his reasons)

and C.C's reaction to it seems to impley that not only did she understand his words but that she's happy he'd finally grown up enough to see whats really importent in life
    she had already shown plenty of signs that she rather aproves of kalulu
    1)teaseing kallen in the same way that mily teases sherly (all the while showing her more sides of lelouch)
    2)asking lelouch if it bothers her that she and kallen were together (in one of the sound tracks) and commenting on how kallen is "that poor girl" when he didnt show much interest
    3)her shock at lelouch's strong reaction to kallens capture (and he rather worried look when diethard tells him he should retreat) coupled with her knowing smile when she sees that he ended up choosing to go after her despite what diethard calls "the well being of the army and the importence of the mission" (and making a lame excuse as a reason)
  10. Witacume
    2008-11-17 20:28
    yeah i can give me a bit i got to put the finishing touches on it XD.