AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > White Manju Bun

Conversation Between White Manju Bun and Obelisk ze Tormentor
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. White Manju Bun
    2015-05-29 13:25
    White Manju Bun
    Basically it was deleted since it was off topic and didn't add anything to the post. Im glad you stated you were no longer going to talk shipping but instead of saying you are instead just start back on topic and don't meta-post about it. Thats all. Just trying to keep the thread on topic.
  2. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2015-05-28 20:13
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Hi there, Manju

I’m curious and a bit confused. In the Arslan Senki thread, why was my friendly reply to your instruction-post got shot down (aka. deleted) and treated like an undisciplined post? Is responding (positively) to a mod’s order considered an offense? I genuinely intended my post to end that entire shipping debacle though (note that I’m not the one having problems with the shipping).

Sorry if I waste your time with this question.
  3. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2013-08-09 06:08
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Thank you very much for your considerate moderation here. You retained the core of my harshly-critical post and not blindly deleting it and accused me of trolling (like how a certain other moderator did to me). I really appreciate that. Oh, and I’ll try harder to play nice with suiton (aka. the infamous troll of Gundam communities, not just in Asuki).