AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > White Manju Bun

Notices

Conversation Between White Manju Bun and LKK
Showing Visitor Messages 91 to 100 of 747
  1. LKK
    2011-04-24 09:24
    LKK
    sadly it doesn't fit a lot of the criteria we look for in a sub-forum but I think you knew that already
    I was hoping it might. But wasn't feeling too optimistic about it.
  2. White Manju Bun
    2011-04-23 16:41
    White Manju Bun
    Im hoping after I watch epi 2 of C, which Im about too I can rejoin the discussion a bit. I know what you mean but sadly it doesn't fit a lot of the criteria we look for in a sub-forum but I think you knew that already
  3. LKK
    2011-04-23 10:50
    LKK
    Take off your mod hat. I'm not saying this to Manju the mod, but to Manju my friend.

For the first time ever, I seriously wish that a new show I'm watching would get a forum. I wish C had a forum so that all the episode discussions would be in their own threads. I'd love to read the discussions for ep 1 now that I've streamed ep 1. But there's too much open discussion for ep 2 (cuz it's out and I assume has been subbed) for me to venture deeply into the thread. I really, really, really don't want to spoil myself on C. So I guess I'll just have to say out of the thread completely since the legal streams are running a week behind.
  4. LKK
    2011-04-22 20:41
    LKK
    There are threads I lurk at even though I haven't seen the shows. But Madoka isn't one of them. So I know nothing about that show.

Just finished ep 1 of C. Call me hooked. That was very fascinating to watch. Now I get to go back to thread. Yay! But I still have to avoid the ep 2 discussions. *sigh* It's sad that Funi is a week behind the Jpn broadcast.
  5. White Manju Bun
    2011-04-22 18:58
    White Manju Bun
    I see, I've only seen epi 1 of C so I have no idea who'd they'd be comparing Kyuubei too tho I do know the character. Funny thing is I've seen 1 epi of Madoka but know a lot about that character based on all the "fun" that went on in the threads.
  6. LKK
    2011-04-21 21:20
    LKK
    I don't remember now why Kyuubei came up in the C thread. I'm staying away from C now until I can see ep 1. (Streaming a week late sucks.) What I remember is that someone said something like ".... unless so and so turns out like Kyuubei." That's a comparision that means nothing to me because I didn't know and still don't really know who Kyuubei is and what that means character-wise. It wasn't the first time I'd seen Kyuubei used as a comparison with an automatic assumption that EVERYONE knows who and what "Kyuubei" means.

I don't really expect you to join Clockfaced. I know how busy you are. But I'd feel like I was being remiss if I didn't tell you.
  7. White Manju Bun
    2011-04-21 18:25
    White Manju Bun
    Curious why is Kyuubei coming up in the C thread? I havent read the thread since I watched epi 1.
  8. White Manju Bun
    2011-04-21 17:45
    White Manju Bun
    I might but AS is really the only forum I hang out on lately, I need to get back on AO since Ranma just updated it.
  9. LKK
    2011-04-21 15:03
    LKK
    You asked me if TP forum was closing down. It is. This coming Tuesday. TP regulars are moving to Clockfaced:

http://www.clockfaced.com/joomla/

You're welcome to join us if you want. (I'm not there yet though. Haven't had time to sign up.)
  10. White Manju Bun
    2011-04-13 11:23
    White Manju Bun
    If I get time Ill do that, I have some textures I can use.