AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > White Manju Bun

Notices

Conversation Between White Manju Bun and LKK
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 734
  1. White Manju Bun
    2010-10-07 14:07
    White Manju Bun
    All I had to say was I found a new bishie and she was all ears XD
  2. LKK
    2010-10-07 07:55
    LKK
    Wow. It didn't take long for you to start passing along the praise for Zakuro.
  3. White Manju Bun
    2010-10-06 22:01
    White Manju Bun
    I got Sage to watch Zakuro
  4. LKK
    2010-10-06 13:33
    LKK
    I reread the last 2 novel chapters of Locked Room. The humor is definitely in the novel. And as I thought, the anime super-changed the story's end. The teacher isn't a serial killer like in the anime. He was someone who freaked out when his lover (the student) claimed she was pregnant in order to keep him tied to her. There was no fire either. The mangas were closer to the novel in how the plot ended than the anime.
  5. LKK
    2010-10-06 12:25
    LKK
    You have time to wait on the novel. I don't think it's been completely translated yet. I seem to recall that she's still on the last case. Or maybe not. It's been a while since I looked at it. I'm getting forgetful in my old age.
  6. White Manju Bun
    2010-10-06 12:22
    White Manju Bun
    I think Oda's chap was shorter tho I dont really remember. Plus I havent started the novel yet *ducks flying things from Sensei*
  7. LKK
    2010-10-06 12:16
    LKK
    I would need to go back & reread both versions to remember clearly. I'm pretty sure the humor was in the novel translation I read though. Wasn't Oda's chapter 1 shorter than the 1st manga's version? She may have dropped some humor for space-saving as well. I thought ep 1 was rather rushed. So I'm willing to wait and see if slowing things down will allow them to put the humor back in before I start complaining.
  8. White Manju Bun
    2010-10-06 11:25
    White Manju Bun
    Im hoping my post about epi 1 being like that to introduce Y and H to eachother is right...tho youd think the humor would have been added. Also I dont really remember but I think the humor was more apparent in the first issue of the manga, not Oda-sensei's vers. If the anime is going off her vers might explain the lack of humor.
  9. LKK
    2010-10-06 11:22
    LKK
    well helped if you watched GH
    I was thinking that when I read your post. I tried to explain the humor earlier in a more detailed way, but apparently no one bothered to read that post. So I'm not going to bother a second time. It's a shame the humor is absent though cuz I love the humor. I hope when they don't rush through a case so quickly, the humor will be added back in.
  10. White Manju Bun
    2010-10-06 11:19
    White Manju Bun
    I just might. I really wish Yakumo had more of the humor aspect from the manga since I can see why ppl keep saying humor wouldnt fit. Its hard to explain tho I think my reply might have helped....well helped if you watched GH