AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > White Manju Bun

Notices

Conversation Between White Manju Bun and LKK
Showing Visitor Messages 111 to 120 of 732
  1. LKK
    2010-10-06 10:53
    LKK
    My fall To Watch list is pretty long too. I doubt I'll keep up with them all all season long. But here's my list for now.

Sun: Star Driver; Pyshic Detective Yakumo;
    Mon: Yosuga no Sora; Nura (Viz); Otome Youkai Zakuro (Crunchyroll)
    Wed: Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai (Crunchyroll)
    Thu: Togainu no Chi (ANN - 6 day delay); Shiki (Funi)
    Fri: Fortune Arterial (Crunchyroll); Legend of the Legendary Heroes (Funi)
    Sat: Bakuman; Tegami Bachi Reverse (Crunchyroll); Hakuouki Hekketsuroku

I still need to finish up Kuro II. I have about 3 or 4 eps left on that one.
  2. White Manju Bun
    2010-10-06 10:28
    White Manju Bun
    I was following the thread for a while, I debated on trying it, might chk it out tho. Gah my too watch list keeps getting longer and considering Ive put LoTH and Nura on hiatus, adding more anime isnt helping
  3. LKK
    2010-10-06 10:25
    LKK
    Have you tried Star Driver yet? It's a trip and a half. And when I say trip, I mean in the magic mushrooms sort of way. Miyano Mamoru has loads of fun as the lead in this one.
  4. LKK
    2010-10-05 16:16
    LKK
    LOL I came over here to recommend Otome Youkai Zakura to you to find out that Shiroth beat me to the rec. It's certainy worth a try even if Sakurai isn't using his deep sexy voice here. It's a lighter tone, more like Miyano Mamoru as Kida this time around.
  5. LKK
    2010-10-05 12:12
    LKK
    To be honest, I'm not sure what the novel solution was either. I'll have to go back & check the comm. I'm pretty sure it wasn't the anime's solution though.
  6. White Manju Bun
    2010-10-05 11:47
    White Manju Bun
    Ok I forgot which was the novel solution in the first Yakumo case since each manga did it differently.
  7. White Manju Bun
    2010-08-30 23:47
    White Manju Bun
    I uh yeah
  8. LKK
    2010-08-18 18:30
    LKK
    No! I didn't know. I'll head over there right now. Thanks for the heads up.
  9. White Manju Bun
    2010-08-18 18:29
    White Manju Bun
    Don't know if you saw but there's a Kieli thread in the manga section. Right now its on page 2.
  10. LKK
    2010-08-10 08:25
    LKK
    Thanks for the warning. You're right in that I stay out of there. I may have been by once or twice. I'm treating the FMA forum like I did the Code Geass forum. Basically I'm pretending it doesn't exist.