AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > White Manju Bun

Notices

Conversation Between White Manju Bun and LKK
Showing Visitor Messages 181 to 190 of 760
  1. LKK
    2010-06-16 15:44
    LKK
    The Fai & Kurogane find nearly made me fall out of my seat when I realised who they were. My seat, by the way, happened to be in Vic M.'s panel waiting for my turn in his autograph line. You probably don't know what that means in terms of odd coincidences. Vic is the US voice of Fai & it was a pic of Fai that I was wanting him to autograph. It was like BAM! Thy world shall instantly be TRC-related in a very CLAMP-ish sort of way.
  2. White Manju Bun
    2010-06-16 14:52
    White Manju Bun
    I know who Nagisa is, its a good purchase. Wow on the Fai and Kurogane find! Thats some luck! Cant wait to see the con post
  3. LKK
    2010-06-16 13:56
    LKK
    Con was good. I'm still playing catch-up from the weekend. But I do plan to post a con report. Haven't decided on whether to post pics. I didn't take all that many.

Stuff bought:
    * Little Horo & Lawrence figures. (Similar to my small Hibari figure.)
    * Pencil boards from S.A. & Penguin Revolution.
    * Hubby bought a figure of Nagisa Furukawa from Clannad because he liked the figure's pose. (He didn't have a clue who she was though. Neither did I. )
    * Hubby bought a back issue of Newtype Japan and of Megami Japan magazines. I have no idea why. I think he was curious more than anything else. (EDIT)
    * Biggest dumb luck purchase of all: Dealer was selling blind-buy surprise boxes with CLAMP in 3-D land figures inside. Two sets of different boxes. Each box would have 1 of 5 possible figures in it. But you couldn't tell which 1 of the 5 figures was in the box from the outside. You have to buy a box and then discover who's inside. Hubby bought me 1 box from each of the 2 sets. He managed to buy Fai and Kurogane from TRC. The odds of that happening are pretty high. Even the dealer was impressed.
  4. White Manju Bun
    2010-06-16 12:29
    White Manju Bun
    Hey Sensei How was the con?
  5. LKK
    2010-06-07 15:35
    LKK
    Oh! Now there's a good idea. I'll do that sometime. I don't mind the people who come by late and leave a note after reading. But the asking about season 2 again & again & again is getting tiresome.
  6. White Manju Bun
    2010-06-07 15:29
    White Manju Bun
    I looked at the comments on your GH essay, maybe you should edit your entry post where you talk about "if you want a second season and dont want to be spoiled, dont read this" and include "there has been no concrete evidence that there is another season in the works, its just a rumor." maybe ppl will stop asking then. Or something like that.
  7. White Manju Bun
    2010-06-01 10:20
    White Manju Bun
    Thank you Sensei!
  8. LKK
    2010-05-30 08:44
    LKK
    Happy birthday!
  9. LKK
    2010-05-21 09:25
    LKK
    I'm pretty sure that PSP doesn't have such a feature. Could you tell me more about it & its name if you remember so that I can research it? I may be able to duplicate it manually if I understand what it does & how it works. Obviously it's too late to apply it to my May entry but it'd be nice to know about for future use. (There's a reason why I'm so late in responding to your message & stuff. Keep an eye out on LJ for an update on my adventures since Tues evening.)
  10. White Manju Bun
    2010-05-20 15:34
    White Manju Bun
    About how your render looks, I dont know if what you use has this but there is something in PS where you make a light border around the render and it helps with the covering the cuts. At the moment I cant remember what its called and Ill have to wait til I get on my home comp to look at my psd files.