AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > White Manju Bun

Conversation Between White Manju Bun and LKK
Showing Visitor Messages 181 to 190 of 753
  1. LKK
    2010-05-30 08:44
    Happy birthday!
  2. LKK
    2010-05-21 09:25
    I'm pretty sure that PSP doesn't have such a feature. Could you tell me more about it & its name if you remember so that I can research it? I may be able to duplicate it manually if I understand what it does & how it works. Obviously it's too late to apply it to my May entry but it'd be nice to know about for future use. (There's a reason why I'm so late in responding to your message & stuff. Keep an eye out on LJ for an update on my adventures since Tues evening.)
  3. White Manju Bun
    2010-05-20 15:34
    White Manju Bun
    About how your render looks, I dont know if what you use has this but there is something in PS where you make a light border around the render and it helps with the covering the cuts. At the moment I cant remember what its called and Ill have to wait til I get on my home comp to look at my psd files.
  4. LKK
    2010-05-18 07:17
    Thanks for the suggestion to try blue on my SOTM. I admit, I was uncertain at first. But the more I look at it compared to the red, the more I like it. And I'm not saying that because it's turning out to be the more popular color either! I really mean it. I like the blue better. Good suggestion!
  5. LKK
    2010-05-13 17:49
    I thought of Mai (although not Yasu) but the GH image I was going to use wasn't obviously enough a school uniform. I didn't feel like hunting any other images down. Too disappointed.

I think I've settled on Mafuyu from Seikon no Qwaser. I've extracted her render and need to do a little refining. Then comes the hard part. Figuring out what background to put her in. I'm so bad at backgrounds. It doesn't help that I don't like the most popular background styles in SOTM. I don't care much for the abstract scratchy colorfest background that is so common in the contest.

I'm a little also limited in my background design this time by the fact that one of her legs is diagonally cut off just below the knee. So I have to find something to hide her "amputation" behind.
  6. White Manju Bun
    2010-05-13 17:43
    White Manju Bun
    Mai and Yasa would also fit this months theme (sucks Naru doesnt)
  7. White Manju Bun
    2010-05-11 12:09
    White Manju Bun
    There's a penguin!reborn as well but the penguin on HIbari's head is just wayyyyy tooo cute, I died laughing when I saw it.
  8. LKK
    2010-05-11 11:59
    I just saw that on Twitter! I love it. You really should color it. Penguin sitting on Hibari's head is the cutest thing.
  9. White Manju Bun
    2010-05-11 10:35
    White Manju Bun
    Since you dont follow the KHR comm and I dont know if youll see this on twitter, I figured Id show you here
  10. White Manju Bun
    2010-05-04 11:38
    White Manju Bun
    Ok I will.