AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > White Manju Bun

Notices

Conversation Between White Manju Bun and LKK
Showing Visitor Messages 201 to 210 of 729
  1. LKK
    2010-03-18 20:13
    LKK
    I saw your tweet & looked at the page. *drool* That is some gorgeous artwork. Maybe she does doujins? Several people recognized her art esp. her Final Fantasy. So maybe she does official stuff for them??

Speaking about art, wasn't that picture of Yakumo on the LJ comm awesome? I'd love to have a better scan of that pic to make icons from. I'm thinking a Yakumo icon would be a good thing to have.
  2. White Manju Bun
    2010-03-18 18:24
    White Manju Bun
    Found out who drew the Howl art, its by a mangaka named You Khosaka, she's listed as a mangaka on minitokyo.net but I cant seem to find any works by her but she does publish artbooks which is what the Howl scan is from. I was browsing a gallery of her work on minitoyko and its just gorgeous!

She's even done Detective Loki!!

http://e-shuushuu.net/search/results/?tags=1880
  3. White Manju Bun
    2010-03-17 11:21
    White Manju Bun
    Why oh why does it have to be dolls!!!!! Thanks for the warning. I started novel 1 but after my flood in the basement that water logged several manga including that I havent had a chance to read it again. That and well Howl has stolen my brain.
  4. LKK
    2010-03-17 11:17
    LKK
    Remember the Kieli novel I gave you? Volume 2 is out now but don't go looking at the cover. Not only does the cover have a doll on it but it's a negative image of the doll. Even I'm slightly creeped out at the picture. Appropriate for a horror thriller, nice & creepy. I'm still buying the novel as soon as I find it in a store though. I've been waiting for it ever since I finished reading volume 1.
  5. LKK
    2010-03-17 11:03
    LKK
    You're welcome.
  6. White Manju Bun
    2010-03-17 10:42
    White Manju Bun
    Thanks for the lj gift
  7. LKK
    2010-03-15 22:37
    LKK
    It's looking more & more like I'm not going to enter SOTM this month. Even though I have an idea, I just don't have any desire to work on the project. My mind is focused on things in the real world right now like my upcoming weekend guests, etc.
  8. LKK
    2010-03-13 21:52
    LKK
    My TV is listing it the same way. Part 1 but no Part 2. I'm still going to tape the time slot just in case though. I'll be bummed if it doesn't air because part 2 is what I really wanted to see all along.
  9. White Manju Bun
    2010-03-13 21:22
    White Manju Bun
    I chked my tv and Part 1 is listed but not Part 2 which is what I need to tape I don't get why part 2 isn't on.
  10. LKK
    2010-03-13 11:38
    LKK
    That King Tut Discovery special we missed might be on this coming Sunday afternoon. I say might because it was on the schedule but now it's not listed. I'm going to tape the time slot anyway. Part 1 is from 2 - 4 pm ET. That's still on the schedule, btw. Part 2 should be from 4 - 6 pm ET according to the old schedule.