AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > White Manju Bun

Notices

Conversation Between White Manju Bun and LKK
Showing Visitor Messages 401 to 410 of 729
  1. LKK
    2009-07-29 18:21
    LKK
    The one posted to shibuya and the one I gave you are different. The one I gave you is just Naru and you know who.
    Really? Then I'll have to watch this one. I assumed that they were the same. oops.

It is hard for me to picture as well, epsc the kissing ones but I liked the winter ones. I agree about the chin, that was weird.
    Some of them were nicely done. Whenever there was kissing, I tended to think they involved someone else though, especially if it was Naru who initiated things. It just didn't seem right. Mai kissing Naru worked for me but not really the other way around.

*tries not to think about the overly large chin pictures*

edit: Gah! You'd think by now I'd remember where html codes work & where they don't.

edit 2: Oh, the chibi Naru ones were adorable! I especially liked that very first one of him with a panda. That was too cute in a before he became like he is kind of way.
  2. White Manju Bun
    2009-07-29 18:04
    White Manju Bun
    The one posted to shibuya and the one I gave you are different. The one I gave you is just Naru and you know who.

It is hard for me to picture as well, epsc the kissing ones but I liked the winter ones. I agree about the chin, that was weird.
  3. LKK
    2009-07-29 17:12
    LKK
    I saw that on your LJ. (Stopped there first.) As much as I support Naru x Mai, I have trouble visualizing it. The picture never seems quite right to me. I guess I have problem picturing Naru in any sort of tender moment. LOL But it was good to see others trying to visualize the moments. (Except for the artist who gave Naru a huge chin. It's a strong dislike of mine. blech.)
  4. White Manju Bun
    2009-07-29 16:49
    White Manju Bun
    Because kami knows you and I cant get enough of Naru and his dreamy counterpart
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2b...t-genene_music
  5. White Manju Bun
    2009-07-21 11:42
    White Manju Bun
    In a perfect world I would
  6. LKK
    2009-07-21 10:59
    LKK
    Awww... You need to quit your job & devote your life to anime fandom. Isn't that the obvious answer?
  7. White Manju Bun
    2009-07-21 10:55
    White Manju Bun
    Of course it comes out when I'm at work...
  8. LKK
    2009-07-21 08:32
    LKK
    TtT 16 sub is out. (In case you hadn't discovered that for yourself. )
  9. LKK
    2009-07-20 13:43
    LKK
    Ah, so the zone line goes through the state. I don't feel as dumb as I did before then.

I will definitely take pics of Arawn & his many faces. But it'll be a long wait until it arrives in Nov/Dec.
  10. White Manju Bun
    2009-07-20 13:29
    White Manju Bun
    No Im in EST since I live on the eastern side of Mich. Actually I think all of Mich is in EST.

I try to go to bed at a decent hour but that rarely happens.

Oooo well definitely take pics and post them when it comes in! I want to see him!