AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > White Manju Bun

Notices

Conversation Between White Manju Bun and LKK
Showing Visitor Messages 501 to 510 of 729
  1. White Manju Bun
    2009-03-12 10:54
    White Manju Bun
    I had Natsuki Hyuga take a look at the dancing couple pic since like Sage she's a bishie freak and knows alot from games and such and she think its purely 100% fanart that isnt based off of anything, which is good to know but sad since I really wanted to know what the couple was from.
  2. White Manju Bun
    2009-03-11 20:58
    White Manju Bun
    Not a coward, I just know my place in life
  3. LKK
    2009-03-11 19:51
    LKK
    .......Coward..........
  4. White Manju Bun
    2009-03-11 15:26
    White Manju Bun
    No!
  5. LKK
    2009-03-11 14:58
    LKK
    Manju-sensei. It has a ring to it. Much better sounding than LKK-sensei, if you ask me.
  6. LKK
    2009-03-09 21:20
    LKK
    I had some LJ problems earlier today, but not at the time of your vm. Maybe they had some rotating servers issue or something.
  7. White Manju Bun
    2009-03-09 18:37
    White Manju Bun
    Is lj working for you?

Edit: nvm
  8. LKK
    2009-03-07 20:53
    LKK
    RE: PT & Duck.

Some of the early subs that we've dl-ed are rips from ADV. You can tell because they have ADV's credits. ADV chose to call Ahiru "Duck" in the sub and the dub. Actually I agree with that decision. To the Japanese hearing the show, they would have understood that Ahiru is not a name a person would have. It's what they would call a bird. Calling her Duck in English gives the English viewer the same experience the Japanese had. Plus there's some humor early on regarding what she's called and what she is that only works if the same word is used in both situations. (Primarily when Ahiru is bemoaning that she's only a duck and Neko-sensei is calling Ahiru. The joke only works if the word is the same.)

The ADV rerelease is scheduled for late April, if I remember right. MSRP is $50 for the box set, but I plan on waiting until I can find it cheaper -- either on sale or cheaper at a con.
  9. White Manju Bun
    2009-03-07 18:49
    White Manju Bun
    Also I agree with Sage, dont hate yourself for wanting to do good and be competitive, everyone is like that do a degree and its a good driving quality to have. I understand its hard to calm down once the juices get following but as I said to Sage in her thread, Ive seen a general improvement in my sigs since I started this, I know Ill never be as good as some of the sig makers but as long as I see my own improvement, Im happy with that.
  10. White Manju Bun
    2009-03-07 18:45
    White Manju Bun
    Kirarakim told me that ADV is gonna realize PT again so I might actually buy it depending on the prince. Only reason why I wouldnt burn what I dled is cuz Im wasnt totally sold on the beginning of the sub when they nearly always referred to Ahiru as "duck". I dont know what ADV did though, maybe I should ask Kim since Im nearly positive she has it.

Ill have to chk the thread for your fifth vers. Im not sure what else Im gonna do to mine.