AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > White Manju Bun

Notices

Conversation Between White Manju Bun and LKK
Showing Visitor Messages 511 to 520 of 729
  1. LKK
    2009-03-07 13:09
    LKK
    Princess Tutu was great. I'm downloading it all again so that I can keep it permanently until I can buy a legal copy. (I had been deleting as I watched. I didn't expect at first that I would want to own it.) I already told hubby that he's going to watch it. He didn't seem to object, so one hurdle overcome already. (Although hubby likes classical music of nearly all types, he is not very fond of watching ballet itself. So that's a hurdle he has to get passed that I didn't have.)

I'm really liking version 5 of my SOTM right now. I wish Lydia's face was a little more focused like you said, but I like that her hair is less crisp and more flowy. I may try a little more to focus her face, especially her eye. But I'm hitting the limit of what I know how to do in that area.

One thing I need to remember is to allow myself time to work on the sparklies that I know I want to add. Getting sparklies just right is hard for me cuz I tend to overdo them to the point of clutter. Then I have to pull back. Then I don't have enough. Then I overdo again. Then I pull back. Ad infinitum. You get the picture. LOL
  2. White Manju Bun
    2009-03-06 17:31
    White Manju Bun
    Good! Make hubby watch it! Actually I agree I think he'd like it. Youll have to tell me how the dub is. I loved epi 21 and 22, the whole AHIRU part was like magic!
  3. LKK
    2009-03-06 16:54
    LKK
    I'm going to finish Princess Tutu tonight. I have 3 more eps left. I'm going to force hubby to watch this, magical girl and ballet notwithstanding. He'll get into it, I'm sure. Especially the second half. We'll rent it and watch it in English though cuz of his eyesight problems.
  4. White Manju Bun
    2009-03-06 16:17
    White Manju Bun
    Yeah I was kinda surprised I was the first to use that character, I looked at other Bleach characters but most of the others masks dont cover the face, thankfully Ichigo's does.
  5. LKK
    2009-03-05 14:32
    LKK
    Saw your SOTM. I was wondering when someone would work on sig with that character as a base. It seemed like a natural for this theme to me. Good luck with it!
  6. LKK
    2009-03-05 14:28
    LKK
    I love Fakir and Ahiru together. Maybe it's because Fakir has more of a personality than Mytho at this point (ep 15), but I prefer Fakir and Ahiru versus Mytho and Ahiru as a pairing. That scene in ep 12 at the pool was pure win all around.

*off to check your SOTM entry*
  7. White Manju Bun
    2009-03-05 12:39
    White Manju Bun
    The delievery of the line was fab, but I loved him blushing more then he finds out and when she pops back up as he demands why she didnt tell him. Her -_-'' quack face made me LOL and I really loved the "Did you look?", "I didnt look" as she's sitting in the water. Theyre too cute together.

Gah finally got something going for SOTM, posted my first draft just now.
  8. LKK
    2009-03-04 21:56
    LKK
    I loved that! "Can ducks drown?" ... "With her, it's possible." That killed me. I loved his delivery too. It was perfect.
  9. White Manju Bun
    2009-03-04 20:01
    White Manju Bun
    The pond scene hands down has been my fav part of the series. When he realized she was that duck, I loved his reaction.
  10. LKK
    2009-03-04 19:11
    LKK
    Ep 13 was good. Very tense. But I have a special love for ep 12 and the underground pond revelation between the two "not-cooperating with each other" allies. (His insistence that he would not cooperate with her cracked me up.)