AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > White Manju Bun

Notices

Conversation Between White Manju Bun and LKK
Showing Visitor Messages 521 to 530 of 729
  1. White Manju Bun
    2009-03-04 19:03
    White Manju Bun
    Ooo epi 13 was so good! Glad youre enjoying it.

Ermm hubby took Shikimi to work today so I havent been able to work on it. I might get a chance tomorrow inbtwn jobs. Bad part is I havent found stock I like yet :/
  2. LKK
    2009-03-04 16:48
    LKK
    Wanted to let you know I'm halfway through Princess Tutu. Watched ep 13 last night right before bedtime. Had a hard time getting to sleep. Was too wound up. LOL Thanks for talking me into the show & convincing me to stay with it after that first ep that I didn't like. A whole lot of didn't like.

Oh. And how's your SOTM going??
  3. LKK
    2009-03-02 22:07
    LKK
    Having a long time to work on the entry is not a good thing for me actually. I'm a horrible tweaker. I usually tweak something for near abouts forever. Then I get tired of it and just stop. Even though I've usually tweaked to something that isn't quite done (again).
  4. White Manju Bun
    2009-03-02 22:03
    White Manju Bun
    Usually the C&C in the thread is good, Ive gotten a lot of ideas from the people who post comments and since its your first entry ever, Im sure theyll be helpful. Yikes this is proving harder then Id imagined. I think I found what stock Im gonna use but Im still looking at this point. Nice thing about SOTM is you have a long time to work on it
  5. LKK
    2009-03-02 21:59
    LKK
    Yeah, I hope the feedback will be kind. I'm not 100% satisfied with it. I need a better way to link Kelpie and Lydia. The text sorta kinda works. But not the way I'd like. I've tried a few things but haven't found the right touch yet. I hope the faces fit the qualifications. If they don't I think I'll withdraw from the competition.

And the fact that they're from HtY is really just a coincidence. HtY was the easiest place I could think of to find a half face. When I thought of Kelpie sleeping, I didn't look any farther for a source pic.
  6. White Manju Bun
    2009-03-02 21:55
    White Manju Bun
    You entered!!! ~pops confetti~
  7. LKK
    2009-03-01 23:40
    LKK
    Thanks for the link. I subscribed to the thread so that I'll be able to find it in the future. Hopefully, someone will answer your question!
  8. White Manju Bun
  9. LKK
    2009-03-01 15:02
    LKK
    To satisfy my curiousity, what forum is the thread at?
  10. White Manju Bun
    2009-03-01 14:26
    White Manju Bun
    I know where the thread is, Ill post it.