AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > White Manju Bun

Notices

Conversation Between White Manju Bun and LKK
Showing Visitor Messages 581 to 590 of 758
  1. LKK
    2009-02-15 10:07
    LKK
    Wow. I never thought he was especially attractive, but that picture could easily change my mind. (Not that I thought he was bad looking, but you know what I mean.) And I would have thought it was fan art too.
  2. White Manju Bun
    2009-02-15 00:10
    White Manju Bun
    Yes thats him. He looks different in this cover though, first time I saw it I thought it was fanart but its offical.
  3. LKK
    2009-02-15 00:06
    LKK
    Is he the despair sensei? Or someone else from that series? I didn't watch enough of the 1st season to recognize him.
  4. White Manju Bun
    2009-02-14 23:23
    White Manju Bun
    Its Itoshiki-sensei from the ZSZS ED Marionette cover (I totally mispelled that).
  5. LKK
    2009-02-14 23:01
    LKK
    Who's that in your new sig?
  6. LKK
    2009-02-13 19:46
    LKK
    I thought you might see an improvement. (Literally, in this case. LOL) I don't know for sure how glasses are supposed to help night vision. But I hope they help there as well. Did you get any special coatings on your glasses? I know hubby's newest pair has a coating that is supposed to help him with distinguishing colors at night. He says that it does help him see the stoplight colors better. So maybe that's how your glasses can help your night vision??
  7. White Manju Bun
    2009-02-13 18:06
    White Manju Bun
    Picked them up and drove home with them on and although its not exactly dark outside I did notice a major difference, all the signs just looked clearer (obv this is the point XD) so Ill probably drive with them on reguardless since I really noticed a change, we'll see about when its dark dark out.
  8. LKK
    2009-02-13 12:16
    LKK
    I was gonna ask you if you had driven with your glasses on yet. I guess the answer is no. I'm curious as to whether you'll notice a difference driving in the dark with your glasses on versus your glasses off. Sometimes I don't notice how bad my eyesight has gotten until I get a new pair of glasses that highlights the improvement.
  9. White Manju Bun
    2009-02-13 11:56
    White Manju Bun
    My glasses came in, I have to pick them up today :3
  10. White Manju Bun
    2009-02-06 17:08
    White Manju Bun
    Its gotten alot better, the drops are working better then expected.
    Im hoping next week is better, I havent watched any anime this week I miss Natsume and Maria Im lurking more then anything here and lj but glad to hear someone missed me