AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > White Manju Bun

Conversation Between White Manju Bun and LKK
Showing Visitor Messages 581 to 590 of 753
  1. LKK
    2009-02-13 19:46
    I thought you might see an improvement. (Literally, in this case. LOL) I don't know for sure how glasses are supposed to help night vision. But I hope they help there as well. Did you get any special coatings on your glasses? I know hubby's newest pair has a coating that is supposed to help him with distinguishing colors at night. He says that it does help him see the stoplight colors better. So maybe that's how your glasses can help your night vision??
  2. White Manju Bun
    2009-02-13 18:06
    White Manju Bun
    Picked them up and drove home with them on and although its not exactly dark outside I did notice a major difference, all the signs just looked clearer (obv this is the point XD) so Ill probably drive with them on reguardless since I really noticed a change, we'll see about when its dark dark out.
  3. LKK
    2009-02-13 12:16
    I was gonna ask you if you had driven with your glasses on yet. I guess the answer is no. I'm curious as to whether you'll notice a difference driving in the dark with your glasses on versus your glasses off. Sometimes I don't notice how bad my eyesight has gotten until I get a new pair of glasses that highlights the improvement.
  4. White Manju Bun
    2009-02-13 11:56
    White Manju Bun
    My glasses came in, I have to pick them up today :3
  5. White Manju Bun
    2009-02-06 17:08
    White Manju Bun
    Its gotten alot better, the drops are working better then expected.
    Im hoping next week is better, I havent watched any anime this week I miss Natsume and Maria Im lurking more then anything here and lj but glad to hear someone missed me
  6. LKK
    2009-02-05 22:42
    I had a bad eye infection my freshman year in college. Watery, stinging, blurry vision, drainage. I had to tak eye drops several times a day for a week. Not fun. That's when I got really good at putting in eye drops. LOL I hope your eyes get better soon & RL eases up on you. Haven't heard much from you lately & had been missing you.
  7. White Manju Bun
    2009-02-05 22:31
    White Manju Bun
    I hope so too.

I have slight blurriness but I only notice it if I close my other eye, it doesnt make a difference really, just something I notice. Other then that its been fine since I started the drops, before it was irritating and dry.
  8. LKK
    2009-02-05 22:16
    I hope your store weathers the recession storm then. Sounds like you're doing okay at the moment. That's a good sign.

Does your eye infection make reading the computer difficult? Blurry vision? Headaches? That sort of stuff?
  9. White Manju Bun
    2009-02-05 20:35
    White Manju Bun
    Well we have a few trucks this week but mostly its getting rid of all our winter stuff. Ive been at Kohls for over a year and this is the biggest clearance drop we've had. Its crazy Actually Kohl's sales have been pretty good given the economy. Been to the doctor, got drops has been helping.
  10. LKK
    2009-02-05 19:31
    Ugh. Sounds like no fun at all. Is it a good think that your store has such a large inventory coming in? Given the current economic climate? And what's this about an eye infection? Have you seen a doctor about it?