AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > White Manju Bun

Notices

Conversation Between White Manju Bun and LKK
Showing Visitor Messages 591 to 600 of 747
  1. White Manju Bun
    2009-01-21 16:30
    White Manju Bun
    Ill be honest with ya, Ive never watched Shougo Chara But yes Im aware of the neko-boy and have a few pics of him (on my old comp).
  2. LKK
    2009-01-21 11:51
    LKK
    I watched a couple of Shugo Chara episodes this morning. I'm guessing a dark-haired neko boy reminiscent of an antenna-less Shito is the show's primary attraction for you, yes?
  3. White Manju Bun
    2009-01-18 12:40
    White Manju Bun
    ~pokes Sensei~ 8D
  4. LKK
    2008-12-08 19:26
    LKK
    The dark haired girl with the sword is a neat character. Her name escapes me at the moment though. She appears about halfway through the first story arc. I'm at the beginning of the second arc. The series is starting its third arc.

Earl and Fairy is the only one I'm completely current on. I'm 1 sub behind in YQ and 1 raw + 1 sub behind in KSS. From there, it drops off in all my currently watching.
  5. White Manju Bun
    2008-12-08 19:22
    White Manju Bun
    Ah, I see. I noticed a few guys have the main character as an icon but I was more interested in the dark hair girl with the sword (I think it was a sword, I saw gifs Pelli made). Im so behind in anime right now, only thing Im caught up with is Edgar and Lydia.
  6. LKK
    2008-12-08 19:20
    LKK
    Yes, I'm watching Index. But like nearly all anime right now, I'm behind the current sub release. The last one I saw was ep 7.
  7. White Manju Bun
    2008-12-08 17:30
    White Manju Bun
    Are you watching Majutsu no Index?
  8. LKK
    2008-11-23 15:28
    LKK
    I don't worry too much about rank. Although I do pay mind. I tend to group my anime/manga likes into tiers rather than an outright ordinal system.
  9. White Manju Bun
    2008-11-23 12:37
    White Manju Bun
    My currently watching was out of date for a while I think I edited the other day finally. My prob for favs is I try to keep a consistant list and add/sub where needed. But adding is harder since I never know where some anime should rank XD
  10. LKK
    2008-11-23 12:23
    LKK
    I try to update my list at the end of each season, moving currently watching to favorites when appropriate or just deleting. Actually my currently watching is currently wrong as I never got around to watching the one about the head in the box. Too many other things to watch. It just kept getting pushed down in "someday" list.