AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > White Manju Bun

Conversation Between White Manju Bun and LKK
Showing Visitor Messages 601 to 610 of 724
  1. White Manju Bun
    2008-11-10 13:24
    White Manju Bun
    Posted a bunch of KSS scans to the thread
  2. LKK
    2008-11-04 21:31
    LKK
    Yes please! I'd love to know.
  3. White Manju Bun
    2008-11-04 21:14
    White Manju Bun
    If you want a speedy vers of what happened let me know and Ill pm you the important details.
  4. LKK
    2008-11-04 19:26
    LKK
    Good. Unanswered questions are always annoying.
  5. White Manju Bun
    2008-11-04 19:18
    White Manju Bun
    Most of the unanswered questions are just little things left to the readers imagination I suppose. All of the manjor ones are answered thankfully.
  6. LKK
    2008-11-04 16:59
    LKK
    Laz is a trip so I can imagine she came by that naturally. I hope none of the unanswered questions were ones that were bothering you a whole lot. I hate unanswered questions.

So envious on the new penguin!

Rain has been pretty steady throughout the region all day long. I saw on CNN's site that water dripping off the voters has caused some paper ballots to not be readable by the optical vote readers here. I guess those are being counted by hand. It was like a sea of umbrellas at my polling place. Been a long time since I've seen so many umbrellas in one place. LOL
  7. White Manju Bun
    2008-11-04 16:51
    White Manju Bun
    OT but hubby just came home from work with a stuffed penguin for me! Its adorable, now only needs a name
  8. White Manju Bun
    2008-11-04 16:49
    White Manju Bun
    It ended a little different then I thought it would but still very happy. And btw, if you think Chika's dad is a trip in ZL...you should meet Laz's XD Alot was explained in this vol thankfully but a few ques did still remain unanswered and the mangaka said she planned it that way in the notes in the end. Ill have to read it again later I kinda stormed through it

Ugh sorry you got wet, never fun. I only waited about 10mins but I heard it was busy as hell earlier, I just went when I got off work.
  9. LKK
    2008-11-04 16:36
    LKK
    Whoo-hoo!! I had a feeling it would be happy once all was said & done. Glad to hear it.

Edit & OT: Oh yeah. GH 2 arrived in the mail today. Brought some sunshine into what's been a wet, chilly, and overall yucky day weatherwise. (Got rather wet waiting 90+ minutes in line to vote this morning.)
  10. White Manju Bun
    2008-11-04 16:33
    White Manju Bun
    Happy ending! 8D