AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > White Manju Bun

Notices

Conversation Between White Manju Bun and LKK
Showing Visitor Messages 661 to 670 of 729
  1. White Manju Bun
    2008-10-18 21:29
    White Manju Bun
    Yeah Im watching it now, the girl they rescued it getting on my nerves since she keeps bashing Akina for being human. I get why she doesnt like humans but she's been very negative about the all, even in anime I dont like when characters stereotype

ooooo I like his horns!
  2. LKK
    2008-10-18 21:15
    LKK
    End of ep 2. If you're watching 2 now, you'll get to it soon.
  3. White Manju Bun
    2008-10-18 21:14
    White Manju Bun
    No, when does that happen?
  4. LKK
    2008-10-18 21:11
    LKK
    Have you seen Kyosuke in oni mode yet?
  5. White Manju Bun
    2008-10-18 21:08
    White Manju Bun
    Kyosuke! I should have remembered that since I have a love of names starting with "kyo"

Akina is nice, I like him too, I now get his little ability.
  6. White Manju Bun
    2008-10-18 20:56
    White Manju Bun
    Yeah Im watching epi 2 at the moment (and doing about 8 other things).

Ah ok Kitsune, still good. Speaking of guys in glasses, man do I like the guy with the Mayor girl (Im failing at names right now), man he's hot and voiced by Ono Daisuke who is Sebastian's seiyuu.

Ooo well I dont expect to find BSSM 7 for a few more weeks and I did look for ZL 4 when I was at B&N but they didnt have it. Nuts now I have 4 titles I want to buy XD
  7. LKK
    2008-10-18 20:51
    LKK
    I'm ignoring Sage's poking because they hurt.

Yozakura Quartet. It took me a while to remember the word. But I've been working at it longer than you. I wish the subs would have explained what Yozakura means. Del Rey does & the name is significant. It's a night time viewing party where you go see the cherry blossoms in bloom.

I'm pretty sure the guy with ears is a Fox cuz the boy leader refers to him as a kitsune in ep 2. I forgot to mention him. Bad me, since I know how you love ears. I kinda wish he'd lose the glasses or at least get a different pair. They're odd looking.

If you haven't seen my LJ PM, I saw BSSM 7 in my local independent tonight. But it wasn't at Borders. What was at Borders though was Zombie Loan 4 which surprised me. Didn't expect it for a couple of more weeks. Shito's story arc starts in this volume. Good times.
  8. White Manju Bun
    2008-10-18 17:37
    White Manju Bun
    Sage is poking you XD

Anyways finally chked out epi 1 of Quartet (I can never remember the first word) pretty good, I like the different characters. Plus either neko or kitsune guy there at the end, either way he's got ears!
  9. LKK
    2008-10-12 21:17
    LKK
    Quartet is a show that I wasn't expecting much from. I only tried it because the character designs in the promo art caught my attention and I didn't have anything new to watch at the time. I was surprised at how the first episode grabbed my attention. I really like the lead male. He has a surprisingly intelligent (for a shounen fight / comedy show) approach to his role in life.
  10. White Manju Bun
    2008-10-12 20:04
    White Manju Bun
    Whoa! You changed your icon! I havent watched Quartet yet but its on my lisst.

Also thanks for the info about HtY 8Dbb