AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > White Manju Bun

Notices

Conversation Between White Manju Bun and LKK
Showing Visitor Messages 671 to 680 of 747
  1. White Manju Bun
    2008-10-20 18:20
    White Manju Bun
    Ah good to know JR2 is in QC, I really liked s1
  2. LKK
    2008-10-19 09:23
    LKK
    Yesterday, Aarin said JR2 ep 1 should be out within the next day or two. I think it's in QC now??
  3. White Manju Bun
    2008-10-18 23:02
    White Manju Bun
    Is JR2 out yet? I havent seen anything on it.

ugh Im not even gonna type out my list since my last post kinda covered it XD Maybe later Ill do whats on my gonna try out list.

Night Sensei
  4. LKK
    2008-10-18 22:56
    LKK
    My watch list is really long for now.

Group 1:
    YQ
    KuroSS
    HtY
    Index
    VK
    JR2 <--- those are all try my very best to keep up

Group 2:
    Toradora
    Tales of the Abyss <-- will try to keep up with but not as strongly as the first group

Group 3:
    Mouryou no Kou
    Tytania
    Macademi Wasshoi! (Magician's Academy) <-- if time allows

The list also includes Switch and the Alice in Wonderland OVA in November. (I don't remember the correct name for that one.)

Well, I'm gonna call it a night. I'll talk with you agan later.
  5. White Manju Bun
    2008-10-18 22:07
    White Manju Bun
    YQ was on my Ill try it out list after I read some blogs on it, sounded interesting. Ive got about 3-4 more on my list that I have to try out after Shiroth and Dai recommended them, now I just need the time to watch them. Right now KuroSS, YQ and HtY are on my def watch list.
  6. LKK
    2008-10-18 21:48
    LKK
    I'm surprised at how fast Yozakura's recent episodes have been subbed. For a while, I thought no one was going to pick it up at all. I knew Kuroshitsuji and HtY would be picked up. But no one made any for sure announcements about Yozakura. So I was worried about it. And after I watched ep 1 raw, I was beyond hooked.

I wasn't expecting YQ to become my favorite show so far of this season. I watched ep 1 raw because I was bored and curious. But it hit all the right buttons right away. There's some darn good competition for favorite this season: HtY, Kurshitsuji, Index plus the hold overs VK and Junjou Romantica. Maybe it's because I wasn't expecting anything at all from YQ, because it surprised me so much, that it jumped to the top of the list.
  7. White Manju Bun
    2008-10-18 21:37
    White Manju Bun
    Yeah horns = nice

I agree, lumping everyone in together didnt make sense but glad to see she got over it. Starting epi 3 now, gah I wish HtY and Kuroshitsuji were being subbed this fast
  8. LKK
    2008-10-18 21:34
    LKK
    heh I thought you'd like Kyosuki's horns. I also like his slightly wilder hairstyle. Normally I don't go for the cave man unkempt look. But since it helps loosen him up, I like it with him.

Rin (the girl) -- I understand why she hated and feared the particular girls. But to extend that hatred to the entire human race is a leap in logic I can't understand.
  9. White Manju Bun
    2008-10-18 21:29
    White Manju Bun
    Yeah Im watching it now, the girl they rescued it getting on my nerves since she keeps bashing Akina for being human. I get why she doesnt like humans but she's been very negative about the all, even in anime I dont like when characters stereotype

ooooo I like his horns!
  10. LKK
    2008-10-18 21:15
    LKK
    End of ep 2. If you're watching 2 now, you'll get to it soon.