AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > White Manju Bun

Notices

Conversation Between White Manju Bun and LKK
Showing Visitor Messages 711 to 720 of 734
  1. White Manju Bun
    2008-06-21 12:00
    White Manju Bun
    I did like His Majesty and the other guys flashback scene but for me the ending was too...blah. I dunno, it felt rushed and left too much open. I get that it only covers a bit of the novels and the novels go into further detail but I dunno, I wasnt too happy with the ending. I debated getting the novel series since I normally dont buy anime novels but seeing that it got cancelled, I think Ill stay back from it.
  2. LKK
    2008-06-20 22:36
    LKK
    Missing 3. For a while, I was really worried that the ending would be a bad one. I wasn't expecting the betrayal. That caught me off guard. I liked the flashback scene between His Majesty and the not-so-smart student early on because it explained why he felt so strongly about His Majesty. Aoki -- the leader girl -- amused me with her jealousy of the "other" woman. Now that the manga ended, I'm going to read the novel which I've had for a while. And I'll probably buy volume 2 of the novel series this weekend. From the story synopsis, His Majesty plays a more active role in the v02 events.
  3. White Manju Bun
    2008-06-20 18:03
    White Manju Bun
    no really Im not spamming your msgs

Saw over on TP that you finished Missing 3 but you didnt really give your thoughts on it, what did you think?
  4. White Manju Bun
    2008-06-19 21:09
    White Manju Bun
    I got the idea from NSW-sempai since he made one. I think I got most of them though I thought I had a few more GH related ones. I dont remember the ones I had btwn Tamaki (which was my first) and my first GH one...if I even had one but I like this and also itll help with everyone wanting to know who Lal was I made her the cover for a reason.
  5. LKK
    2008-06-19 20:00
    LKK
    An icons album? What a clever idea. Maybe I'll set one up too for my 3 Naru icons & Kei. LOL I liked looking through your album. Like walking down memory lane.
  6. White Manju Bun
    2008-06-19 16:17
    White Manju Bun
    btw I have an album on my user cp page of all the icons Ive used here (atleast I think all of them, I dont remember the ones I had when I first joined ) I usually update it right after I change so you can always look there if Im not around to answer your question about who it is. (course I know you like to pester me... )

~runs~
  7. White Manju Bun
    2008-06-19 15:53
    White Manju Bun
    Maaaaybe.... Though I did try to recruit Killz to help me get you to watch it

Actually as with my Shinsuke-sama icon Id been wanting a good Stein icon since he was introduced but wasnt willing to give up Yoite back then. I found this part of SE 11 funny so I finally caved and changed it (though I really liked Shinsuke-sama) more then likely before NnO ends Ill have another Yoite one

Hey you got me to try NAA Im just returning the favor.
  8. White Manju Bun
    2008-06-19 13:50
    White Manju Bun
    Avy and personal pic (which is also an icon I use on lj) is Professor Stein from Soul Eater. In the personal pic he's with Death Scythe (yes thats the red heads name). Stein is probably my 2nd fav character behind Kid at the moment in this series, he's delightfully...odd

Sig is a custom done by me Text on it is from The Scientist by Coldplay. Had one vers and posted it in my icon/sig thread and got some good advice on how to fix it so this is actually vers two.
  9. LKK
    2008-06-19 09:08
    LKK
    Identity of new avy & personal profile pic, please? Love the new sig. Did you make it yourself?
  10. White Manju Bun
    2008-06-18 18:12
    White Manju Bun
    Long or short hair I go either way, it depends more on the color. I do like white though, well white/silver/grey depending. I actually didnt notice that he looked like an elf til just recently but yeah he kinda does. Its the persona and the voice too (Ono Daisuke ftw!! Koizumi in Suzumiya and currently Akira in Mono Factor).