AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > White Manju Bun

Notices

Conversation Between White Manju Bun and LKK
Showing Visitor Messages 81 to 90 of 758
  1. LKK
    2012-01-25 22:51
    LKK
    Have you seen this ANN article? http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-01-25/10-japanese-voice-actors-cover-disney-songs-on-cd
    Seiyuus singing Disney songs. The article has a link to the site where you can hear sample tracks. Check out Jun Fukuyama's Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo if nothing else.
  2. White Manju Bun
    2011-12-17 14:30
    White Manju Bun
    Too bad monir doesn't know I already wished you happy birthday this morning via twitter XD
  3. LKK
    2011-10-03 21:12
    LKK
    I don't remember my To Watch list off the top of my head either. I have to look it up. Mostly what I'm doing though is watching the streaming announcements and then deciding whether to give the stream a try. I hadn't planned on Kimi To Boku until CR announced its stream. I figured I would try it. Turns out I liked it.
  4. White Manju Bun
    2011-10-03 20:30
    White Manju Bun
    Its very cute. I've totally forgotten what I planned on watching this season
  5. LKK
    2011-10-03 19:01
    LKK
    I finally changed my Baka-ouji avy & sig. For now (at least), I'm going with Kimi to Boku cast for avy & Kaname from Kimi to Boku as the avy.
  6. White Manju Bun
    2011-09-15 08:53
    White Manju Bun
    She follows a lot of people so I doubt she'll notice unless she uses one of those bots that tells you who unfollows you. I dont think she does though. Id just had enough. She can be very nice at times but then she does stuff that makes me shake my head so finally after her latest tantrum I said enough. Saves a lot of room on my timeline as well I still follow her on my other game related twitter account but Im only on that one a few times a day and I follow more people.

Well with the good comes the bad I think its really hard to explain to new fans of the series that Ono-Sensei really didnt finish it. Well finish it in a way that us Americans are used too. Espc since she never planned on writing White Heart orginally. Gah can you imagine if she hadnt, then the speculation would be through the roof Honestly if they ask questions there are no answers too Id outright say Ono-Sensei didnt write about it so the speculation is left to the fans (or something like that, take it off you!) XD

In a way GH is one of those series could be totally taken over by fandom and fanfic writers if it was bigger since it kinda adhears to the if you dont like the ending write your own rule Good luck!
  7. LKK
    2011-09-14 21:46
    LKK
    Excellent! Let me know if she tries to catch up with you. I have found me an eager beaver follower who is soooooo into manga and anime. She's not like Yomi in personality, but she's almost as tiring. Fortunately, she found someone else equally impassioned this week, so maybe I'll catch a break from her near incessant tweets to discuss various anime and manga.

And would you believe that in the past few weeks, I've gotten 2 HUGE comments about my GH essay? Both of whom are just dying to share their speculations and want my expert opinions on stuff that is simply unknowable. (Like, how many years before Naru falls in love with Mai. Etc.) I haven't written them back yet because every time I think of it, I wince and back away.
  8. White Manju Bun
    2011-09-14 18:21
    White Manju Bun
    I finally had enough and unfollowed Yomi. Time to see if she realizes it.
  9. White Manju Bun
    2011-09-14 08:46
    White Manju Bun
    Yep, its on my list and I actually was going to start it when it came out but never got the time. Ill probably marathon it since I believe its done now. Im behind in all the shows Im watching
  10. LKK
    2011-09-13 21:48
    LKK
    I was wondering. Why didn't you watch Steins;Gate? Lack of time?