AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > White Manju Bun

Notices

Conversation Between White Manju Bun and monir
Showing Visitor Messages 121 to 130 of 155
  1. White Manju Bun
    2009-05-05 15:37
    White Manju Bun
    Lol well put in the Reqs thread
  2. monir
    2009-04-25 17:13
    monir
    Huh! It's true though.. I wanted to see what sort of fanservice LKK-sensei approves which is why I had to check out the first episode of Seishounen.
  3. monir
    2009-04-25 17:08
    monir
    I got rep from you!!!? w00t...I'm taking a look now.

Well, are you watching Natsu no Arashi?
  4. White Manju Bun
    2009-04-25 17:00
    White Manju Bun
    Seems like lately I pick maybe one or two shows from the list that comes out for any given season but then I add like 3-4 more based on word of mouth Most of my viewing this season has come by recs or word of mouth, I still havent watched Eden yet but Im gonna

btw did you see the rep I gave you XD
  5. monir
    2009-04-25 16:58
    monir
    This new season is crazy. I'm interested in so many shows. Sengoku Basara, Higashi no Eden, Cross Game, Natsu no Arashi... and then recently.. Tears to Tiara. I just need to find a formula where I'll be able to follow all this shows in a timely manner. So far, anything but successful. These people are getting better at adapting RPG style of story telling. This is the second such show that I've come to enjoy without any reservation.
  6. White Manju Bun
    2009-04-24 09:22
    White Manju Bun
    I had been kinds interested in TtT since reading a summary of it but I hate to tell you I did ask Sensei what she thought of it before I started watching, when she said she liked Arawn I decided to try it
  7. monir
    2009-04-23 13:48
    monir
    I should have known that you would sniff out the manly beast which Arwan is. So who has got you on to this? I won't believe you for a second if you say it was LKK-sensei. It will be so scandalous if that's the case. LKK-sensei is watching a show for the man-service!!!!!

Jokes aside, I'm impressed how the story is slowly taking shape. I didn't think eroge usually get this sort of budget for better-than-average effort. The director of the show is one impressive dude also if you look at his resume. He understands pacing very well.
  8. White Manju Bun
    2009-04-22 04:19
    White Manju Bun
    You should have read my VM comments a bit more and youd have seen LKK-sensei and myself discussing Tears to Tiara I do like it so far and so does Sensei.
  9. monir
    2009-04-22 00:29
    monir
    Since you've discovered Sengoku Basara, your next show to check out is Tears to Tiara my dear Manju. It is surprisingly good although I should have paid more attention who was the director in charge to spare myself from this rude surprise. I'm also surprised how below-the-radar this show is staying under.

I think even LKK-sensei will like Tears to Tiara.
  10. White Manju Bun
    2009-03-17 19:19
    White Manju Bun
    Of course