AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > White Manju Bun

Notices

Conversation Between White Manju Bun and monir
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 157
  1. monir
    2012-08-11 00:28
    monir
    I knew you would like it. So far the story is going about 2 episodes an arc. I'm pretty sure you would lose it in the 2nd arc. Won't spoil.
  2. White Manju Bun
    2012-08-04 15:15
    White Manju Bun
    Watched the first epi of Jinrui....the toast scene....
  3. White Manju Bun
    2012-07-24 19:14
    White Manju Bun
    Haha I know, fishing isnt really an exciting sport. But Tsuritama delievered.

I havent but I plan too.
  4. monir
    2012-07-24 15:30
    monir
    I watched it after you told me about it the last time, around half way through that show as it was airing. It's easily one of the best from last season and probably is going to be one of the better anime for this entire year. Who knew a show about fishing will have this much bite? Enjoyed it a lot.

Have you had a chance to watch Jinrui yet?
  5. White Manju Bun
    2012-07-24 13:36
    White Manju Bun
    I said this before but I dont know if it was on your watching list for last season but Tsuritama is definitely worth it. Weird, quirky but funny and has heart. Plus some of the visuals harken back to Kuuchou Buranko which was directed by the same guy.
  6. White Manju Bun
    2012-07-14 16:12
    White Manju Bun
    Ah I was gonna try that, the PV seemed really weird but I like weird.
  7. monir
    2012-07-14 15:09
    monir
    Yeah, I saw a few Sensei-report to know she was onboard with that anime. I also forgot to mention that I was watching Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita. First two episodes have been brilliant.
  8. White Manju Bun
    2012-07-13 08:30
    White Manju Bun
    I might check out SAO only cuz Sensei said it was fun.
  9. monir
    2012-07-12 23:00
    monir
    I've got a few shows that I want to finish first from the previous three seasons before diving into the new season. I tried watching Natsuyuki Rendezvou, but my reaction is pretty much the same as yours. I got nothing out of it. I also want to watch Sword Art Online when I've pooled up enough episode to see what's the hype is all about.
  10. White Manju Bun
    2012-07-12 09:10
    White Manju Bun
    Right now the only thing Im watching is Arcana Famglia. Not much for summer has interested me so far. Im trying to catch up from last season, Tsuritama is quick quirky and fun. Also want to try Hyouka. What are you watching?