AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > White Manju Bun

Notices

Conversation Between White Manju Bun and monir
Showing Visitor Messages 81 to 90 of 161
  1. monir
    2010-07-07 14:45
    monir
    Really? Then I'll have to check out the first episode. But first, House of Five.
  2. White Manju Bun
    2010-07-07 14:30
    White Manju Bun
    LOL trust me Ill be watching Occult for atleast 2 more epis before I give my final judgement. The reason Kuro 2 made me jump outta my chair is that the ENTIRE fandom was trolled by both the mangaka and the production company into thinking Sebby and Ciel werent gonna be in this season and it was totally gonna be about Alois and Claude which it was til the commerical break and them BOOM YOUVE BEEN TROLLED! it was freaking awesome
  3. monir
    2010-07-07 14:26
    monir
    WHAAAAAAAAAA? Kuroshitsuji makes my head scratch though there are those couple of awesome episode from S1. Fine Manju. I'll go enjoy the fanservice and feisty female all by myself. *pouts*
  4. White Manju Bun
    2010-07-07 14:22
    White Manju Bun
    I did start but Im not loving Occult as much as I wanted, I find Maya a bit annoying right now. Hoping the guy makes it better. Epi 1 wasnt bad but I wasnt totally impressed. For all the horror anime out this season Im kinda disappointed so far, only Kuroshitsuji 2 epi 1 totally made me jump outta my seat but I have high hopes for Shiki.
  5. monir
    2010-07-07 14:18
    monir
    Have you started on Occult yet? I checked it out, and this one has real potential. The lead female is instantly likable. I always had soft for ladies who can hack, but when they are hacking away at their zombie dad who is quite dead... god that is so hot. Let's go liven that thread up. I see you started it.
  6. monir
    2010-06-16 11:45
    monir
    Oh certainly I will. Manglobe is one of my favorite production companies. They don't work on too many anime to begin with, let alone as a production company.
  7. White Manju Bun
    2010-06-16 11:42
    White Manju Bun
    Ok good cuz its phenomenal. A wonderful mix of character, storyline, intrigue, definitely check it out when you have time
  8. monir
    2010-06-16 11:38
    monir
    I've been downloading the episodes, but just didn't have enough time to start with another series. If I remember correctly Manglobe was the production company so I was already looking forward to it. The art (complimenting the Samurai theme) is also on my alley. The reason I'm holding on to it is because of my summer schedule, but this is one series I've been looking forward to since last year's winter season.
  9. White Manju Bun
    2010-06-16 11:28
    White Manju Bun
    I know youre like me when it comes to anime, you like the weird, the off beat, the stuff that not everyone is watching so are you watching House of Five Leaves?
  10. monir
    2010-06-10 11:15
    monir
    You got it.