AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > toxic_trance

Notices

Conversation Between toxic_trance and Evil Rick
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. toxic_trance
    2009-04-24 00:34
    toxic_trance
    Come on.. not at all.

I dont believe the argument was half as heated as it looked on the board.
  2. Evil Rick
    2009-04-23 17:15
    Evil Rick
    Not angry right?

Sorry, sometimes my idealism jumps out too much
  3. Evil Rick
    2009-03-22 19:36
    Evil Rick
    Hello there!

Just wanted to tell you that voting phase 1 at the artists alike and from afar contest just started, don't forget to vote
  4. Evil Rick
    2009-03-11 12:57
    Evil Rick
    Great you think that, on the Nanoha thread almost everyone think that I'm a brick head

Anyway, for the enxt month it'll be goo if we take that sugestion of yours to write the lines of "what do you think this draw feets the theme"

So far you "Apocalypse" draw has my vote, you won my "evil" side
  5. toxic_trance
    2009-03-11 12:48
    toxic_trance
    Hey Evil, dont think I am offended at you or anything like that.

I am only against a particular idea. Infact I am glad that u have taken it in positive light..and given us the chance to speak freely. Some other person might have just told us to get the hell out of the group. So infact I am happy that u have been a good listener

2 things i would suggest. If u think an artist's work doesnt suit the theme..we can always advise him. Second... I think we can make a rule where everyone writes 2 to 3 sentences on why he drew the pic that he did.

Thanks for listening to us with an open mind. Best of luck on conducting this month's competition.
  6. Evil Rick
    2009-03-11 11:23
    Evil Rick
    But it wasn't my personal opinion >.< I discused it with Aoie, plus Hayashi pointed that the draws didnit feet on the theme he picked, pointing it on the theme is not bad, noone needs to feel ofended or bad. (the only one feeling bad actually it's me).

Anyway, I don't want any trouble, I'll just tell Cierra and Reiya that I'll pic the original entries even if I think that it's unfair for the rest of the contests.
  7. toxic_trance
    2009-03-11 05:52
    toxic_trance
    I am not angry really, but I dont think even the theme decider has the right to reject a work

Thats the sole purpose for what voting is meant for. Cierra's work is really nice and it does have an elegance to it. So if its feelings of grandeure i think he got it right.

Hayashi named the theme and that's where his role ends. What he expects of the theme is his interpretation. To have his interpretation imposed on anyone else is what i am against. What may feel out of topic to hayashi..may seem spot on to many others.

infact..if u think it doesnt suit the theme... u can request the participants through PM... but rejection on ur personal opinion is pure wrong according to me.
  8. Evil Rick
    2009-03-11 04:27
    Evil Rick
    Don't get angry buddy, we want to have a funny and constructive contest, but we must stick with the theme picked, that's why we have a theme, as I poined, if we asept every single draw submitted, even when it doesn't feets the theme, it would be unfair for those who're putting thei're best efort to create something following the theme's conditions

Would you asepted a pic with green or blue colors the last contest? Would that be fair for the rest who sticked with the conditions you gave? It's the same here, I know you get my point
  9. toxic_trance
    2009-02-21 03:09
    toxic_trance
    If u want to make it up to me then vote for me

Just kidding... Dont worry, its the first time..so no probs in that. I am happy that someone has taken the responsibility ^^

I wont be here till 1st march..so well, I guess it ll be a climax for me to se the results

NOTE : Make sure to use the banner for vote phase II like how I normally do.
    For vote phase II.. remember to make the thread a poll one... and also choose the option for locking the poll. That way the deadline for phase II will be set

To be on the safe side u can set it for March 1st. After all.. the more the people vote.. better the verdict. Try sending messages to as many member so that they vote (this is the boring part of being the organizer actually >.<)

Best off luck and keep up the good job
  10. Evil Rick
    2009-02-21 01:37
    Evil Rick
    I did it again >.<

I'm sorry, I promise it won't hapen again, I was trying to situate a bit the time that may not be too late for the people in Europe and Asia.

I hope I'm not pissing you out, I promisse, I won't let you down