AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > LoweGear

Notices

Conversation Between LoweGear and Chaos2Frozen
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 31
  1. Chaos2Frozen
    2013-05-11 07:50
    Chaos2Frozen
  2. Chaos2Frozen
    2010-07-08 05:26
    Chaos2Frozen
    Lol, thanks for the speedy corrections
  3. Chaos2Frozen
    2010-07-02 08:30
    Chaos2Frozen
    Sorry it took so long to get back, but thank you so much for your help

...OCTs sure are mellow across the forum these days =_=
  4. Chaos2Frozen
    2010-05-19 09:10
    Chaos2Frozen
    excellence craftmanship as always
  5. Chaos2Frozen
    2009-04-05 03:43
    Chaos2Frozen
    Long time no see National Service's been keeping my very busy, but I'm sureyou've seen my lurking around... Anyway, I'm starting off with the new season and so far...

Hayate no Gotoku 2 - Hmmm, after animating Index, it seems that JC Staff are going continue to stick to a source material all the way HnG traded quite alot of it's insanity for a more loyal adaptation, not that I'm complainting The manga definitely picked up at that point... Oh, MOAR Hina!!! "H-I-N-A!"

Pandora Hearts - The show that I've been looking forward to ever since I picked up the manga out of curiousity. I'm still waiting on the subs for this... Hopefully, my fears of XEBEC would be unfounded... Both OP and ED were 'okay' I guess, maybe I need to give it time...

Asura Crying - Definitely more serious than what I've read in the manga... In fact, I thought it was just a love comedy! (Then again, it was justthe 1st chapter...>.>) I have an interest in this one, enough to see where this will lead to... Oh, and it'snice to hear from ANGELA again in both OP and ED

K-ON! - Even if all else fail, I'm not saying that it will, but in the event that all else fails, I'll be watching this anime for the music! "Don't say Lazy" is currently my favorite ED KyonAni strikes again! Though this is the first time that I liked one of their OP/ED straight away...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm, that's it for now I guess Any other recommendation? Except FMA2, I'll be watching that for sure as well...
  6. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-12-24 06:12
    Chaos2Frozen
    Man, I was gone for 12 days and the OC barely moved... -_-
  7. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-12-07 11:14
    Chaos2Frozen
    Personally, the whole 'question' thingie was a stroke of genius that came out of nowhere But I'm glad it worked out...

Now if only I can get her three sizes...
  8. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-12-07 04:12
    Chaos2Frozen
    Two down, one more to go...

Here's to hoping I get Keroko's personality right...
  9. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-12-04 12:05
    Chaos2Frozen
    Well yeah, but it would be even better if I could make people go, "Lol! I can so see that hapening "

One step above crack
  10. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-12-04 11:42
    Chaos2Frozen
    One more question... That Yuuno/Nanoha/Fate fic of mine... Honestly speaking, can you see it happening? Or have I messed up on the characterization?

I'm working on the principle that Nanoha and Fate settle any differences the hard way