AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > 0utf0xZer0

Conversation Between 0utf0xZer0 and Kanon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. 0utf0xZer0
    2014-04-03 02:06
    0utf0xZer0
    So about your comment re: the twist in the second to last Wake Up Girls episode:

Spoiler for Wake Up Girls:
  2. 0utf0xZer0
    2013-10-24 18:01
    0utf0xZer0
    I think everyone is just elated at how well the third episode of Ravens turned out, both in the terms of the action and the character development. It even managed to retroactively make the first couple episode better IMO. Speaking as on a first arc v. first arc basis (Ravens 1-3 v. KnK 1-4) it's clearly the better show though - and I say that as someone who actually likes Mirai in episode 2-4 of KnK.

While there's plenty of voice actors and actresses who I think deliver fine performances, I can only think of three that really stood out to me: Noto Mamiko as Matsuri in Sola, KanaHana as Nadeko (Renai Circulation played an important role here), and KanaHana as Mahiru. I mainly just remember the scene in the office with Aki and the politician and thinking that Mahiru's lines were delivered with such glee that it was like I could feel Kana's enthusiasm through the show... I can't think of any experience I've had quite like it.

(BTW, I was recently telling a couple of anime buddies of mine that Chinami was my favourite character in Golden Time so far and one of them commented that in a show full of university students I picked the one played by the 15 year old - it's like he was trying to imply something.)
  3. Kanon
    2013-10-24 09:46
    Kanon
    My, everybody keeps praising Tokyo Ravens. Maybe I should have picked it up instead of Kyoukai no Kanata which turned out to be a lot more generic and dull than I expected. I don't want to drop it because I think it might get better later on.

Mahiru from Kamisama dolls was very memorable, and not just because it was the first time Kana played that kind of character. That girl was deliciously crazy.
  4. 0utf0xZer0
    2013-10-23 22:27
    0utf0xZer0
    Waiting for next season to watch Tokyo Ravens sounds reasonable, it'll give you a chance to verify that the first arc wasn't a fluke. Originally I was going to say that it was the wrong LN adaptation to cut (and I totally get why you're looking to watch less of them) as the third episode really is that good.

As utterly impressive as the Nadeko Medusa arc has been, I still think of Kamisama Dolls when I think psycho KanaHana. I think it's a bit of a "never forget the first you saw" kind of thing.
  5. Kanon
    2011-03-17 05:30
    Kanon
    Maybe there is one, but I'm afraid I don't know it. It seems those girls (or guys ) are Koreans. I found the pic on this blog: http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-1144.html

There are a few more pics here, I'll post them in the image thread in a few.
  6. 0utf0xZer0
    2011-03-16 22:36
    0utf0xZer0
    I don't suppose there's a site that Madoka group cosplay originates from? Would be interested in knowing if there's any more pics of those cosplayers (individual or group) out there.