AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > 0utf0xZer0

Conversation Between 0utf0xZer0 and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 160 of 474
  1. Triple_R
    2013-11-06 14:46
    Yeah, I really like where Tokyo Ravens is going with the reverse trap element. Oddly enough, I can't recall that many anime where a major female character had a crush on another major female character who she thought was male.

There was Sailor Moon, and...

Thanks for sharing that video as well. Great singing performance there.
  2. 0utf0xZer0
    2013-11-06 04:46
    Also: found this video of Nana Mizuki and Yukari Tamura performing the Nanoha OP and ED live.:

I like the "live" sound for Innocent Starter a lot, which isn't always the case for live versions of anisongs. I've had pretty good luck with the performances I've caught at cons though, some of which were by the original artists.
  3. 0utf0xZer0
    2013-11-06 02:06
    ...I think Tokyo Ravens intends to get a lot more mileage out of the whole reverse trap thing than Infinite Stratos did.
  4. 0utf0xZer0
    2013-11-04 23:10
    Something you may find interesting about Love Live: the Blurays apparently have had the longest tail (slow drop off in sales numbers week to week after initial release) of any TV anime blurays except for Bakemonogatari and K-On, IIRC.

BTW, did you try Non Non Biyori out at the beginning of the season?

This is turning out to be a tough season to keep up with all the stuff I like.
  5. Triple_R
    2013-11-04 19:12
    I did read it. It was a very good reply. I'm not sure to what degree I agree with it, but it was still a very good reply. Once I give it a bit more thought, I'll get back to you on it.

I'm a bit behind on Unbreakable Machine Doll, but I hope to get caught up with it soon. The first 3 episodes have been pretty good at least, imo.
  6. 0utf0xZer0
    2013-11-04 19:08
    Did you see my second reply on the Tokyo Ravens thread? I'm hoping it gave you a bit of a better understanding of what sort of personality I think Natsume has.

And hot off the heels of my not quite being willing to drop Infinite Stratos 2, I can officially say that I love Unbreakable Machine Doll way too much. The characterization is awfully silly and over the top, it's incredibly open about being guilty pleasure material at best, yet I love it anyway.
  7. Triple_R
    2013-11-03 01:51
    I never expected Madoka Magica Movie 3 to air anywhere close to where I'm living, so that's no big deal. Once it's available to me in some fashion, though, I will be checking it out of course.

I look forward to hearing your take on it once you've seen it.
  8. 0utf0xZer0
    2013-11-02 15:56
    Bought tickets for my girlfriend and I to go to the December 15th Madoka 3 screening since I can't make the one on December 9th due to exams.

Still doesn't look like there's anything in your area though Aniplex seems a bit confused on their Canadian geography, listing one screening as "Saint John, NL" (following the link shows the theatre's address is in New Brunswick).
  9. 0utf0xZer0
    2013-11-01 19:48
    Spoiler for Infinite Stratos 2 to episode 5:

I'm not going to drop just yet, but I feel like this I'm going to find the rest of this season rather unsatisfying on the whole.

BTW, am I the only one who is surprised that Pocari thought Ai of all characters was cute in Kanata no Kyoukai 5?

Edit: BTW, I like the direction they're taking in Golden Time though Koko personality is starting to feel a bit grating. I want more Chinami.
  10. Triple_R
    2013-11-01 12:55
    I thought you should know I've decided to drop Infinite Stratos Season 2.

Spoiler for Reasons for my decision. Fairly long.: