AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > 0utf0xZer0

Notices

Conversation Between 0utf0xZer0 and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 231 to 240 of 441
  1. 0utf0xZer0
    2012-08-04 22:15
    0utf0xZer0
    You know what I find weird?

Shaft is going to be making a magical girl anime called Prism Nana.

And Silver Link is going to be adapting the magical girl manga spinoff of FSN, Fate/Kaleid liner Prisma Ilya.
  2. 0utf0xZer0
    2012-07-24 03:42
    0utf0xZer0
    I’m not sure I’d consider boldness Akira’s most important trait, simply because her boldness is quite nuanced – ie, she was bold in the bath scene but shy enough at the same time to take a bit of the edge off it. Personally, I’d peg warmth, good naturedness, and liveliness as key appeals, along with being clever in spite of frequent absentmindedness.

As for the Harper thing:
    Quote:
    By Shaft, a 26 episode hentai anime about Stephen Harper's moe-ness.
    For me personally, “loveable but somehow weak” is the one moe trait that works for men. (In contrast, pretty much anything that can endear the audience to them can be a moe trait for a women. I suppose some would probably conclude that I see weak people as feminine from that but if true it’s very much a subconscious and limited thing – certainly there are many strong female characters for which I feel their strength doesn’t decrease their femininity (or moe appeal, for that matter) at all.) Harper… doesn’t really fit that. In fact, it’s hard to think of many politicians that do. I suppose Stephane Dion kind of does, but I wouldn’t much want to see him in an H-anime either.
  3. Triple_R
    2012-07-18 15:49
    Triple_R
    I'm going to assume that Harper returned you a yaoi show. Maybe it's costaring John Baird or Jason Kenney.

The two your AS handle returned were pretty cool! The first one for your real name was funny, and the final one made me think "Mari Okada is going to write for KyoAni?"

As for Yosuga no Sora's Akira. Well, I haven't watched that show in a long time, but going by memory, I'd say that these are her five key traits from most important to least important:

Bold
    Friendly
    Playful
    Flirtatious
    Humble

What's your take on her?
  4. 0utf0xZer0
    2012-07-18 02:05
    0utf0xZer0
    Got a question for you: What would you say the key personality traits of Yosuga no Sora's Akira are?

Edit:

Quote:
    By Madhouse, a 12 episode romcom anime about 0utf0xZer0's love life.
    Amusing in light of my having a cosplaying girlfriend who has her tsundere moments as well as the fact some people I know can't get over the fact I have the e-mail addresses of so many other cute cosplayers too (I use them to send photos).

Quote:
    By Ufotable, a 14 episode magical girl anime about outfoxzero's time travel adventures.
    So, trap or genderbending? And how many of the guys here would go moe over it?

Quote:
    By Brains Base, a 2000 episode horror anime about (real named deleted)'s drunk adventures.
    Horrifying boring more like it. I do drink, but it's unusual and I've never actually had enough to get drunk. (Though last weekend I did end up in

Quote:
    By KyoAni, a 21 episode drama anime about (real name with middle name)'s crossdressing adventures.
    You know what, f**k it. I feel like I'm tempting fate every time I enter another name or alias here.

Edit:
    Also tried entering some politician's names. Barrack Obama was amusing, Stephen Harper was a pass the brain bleach moment.
  5. 0utf0xZer0
    2012-07-10 02:07
    0utf0xZer0
    Spoiler for MuvLuv Alternative Total Eclipse episode 2:

Also, you probably could have guessed this already but Chitanda looks like she could be one of my favourite characters of 2012... she just keeps delivering great moments.
  6. Triple_R
    2012-07-04 01:14
    Triple_R
    Well, thanks to you, I just watched Muv-Luv Alternative Episode 1.

I really enjoyed it. Very intense and engaging sci-fi/war/mecha show. Neat to see one like that with a predominantly female cast.

I see where you're getting those Ga-Rei Zero vibes from, though.

Personally, I think that a couple of the girls will survive... but the rest probably won't. That's my gut feeling anyway.
  7. 0utf0xZer0
    2012-07-03 23:19
    0utf0xZer0
    So I tried Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse a couple nights back and instantly loved it - it felt like the bizarre offspring of Taisho Yakyuu Musume and a grittier version of Gunbuster.

However, I've since taken on a very strong suspicion that the show is going to go all Ga-rei Zero on the characters introduced so far in episode two, which is a bit of a cringe-worthy prospect.
  8. 0utf0xZer0
    2012-06-26 04:00
    0utf0xZer0
    So I ended up seeing the finales for both Dusk Maiden of Amnesia and Aquarion Evol, and I thought both were excellent. That said, I do think that on the whole they tried to cram too much into the second half of Amnesia… there’s a few good dramatic moments that could have been great if they’d just left more time for them to sink in.

I loved the Aquarion Evol ending but I have to admit that I’ve mainly been watching the show more to see the crazy stuff Okada and Kawamori throw in rather than the plot/characters (unlike Amnesia). I don’t think I’d be as satisfied if that hadn’t been the case. I also must admit liking the Kagura/Zessica pairing, but I think that’s my tendency to often rate couples based on their potential rather than what is actually realized – I’ve noticed I do that a fair bit, actually.

Got a kick out of the whiskey chocolate thing in last week’s Hyouka and wonder if the reason why we didn’t get to see hung over Chitanda in this week’s episode was because the staff had trouble imagining what Chitanda with a hangover would be like.
  9. Triple_R
    2012-06-22 05:22
    Triple_R
    lol! Well, to be honest, the Saki Short-Skirt Resistance is really about Saki (hence the name of the group), and I referenced Nodoka in it since she seems to be the more popular of the two characters, at least with North American audiences. Also because I'm a huge fan of the Saki/Nodoka pairing.

Truth be told, none of us in the group are against either version of Nodoka. Some of us might have a slight preference for twin-tails Nodoka, but we love Nodoka in any hairstyle that she has.

The main thing is that most of us are like Col. Mustang from FMA, if you get my drift.
  10. 0utf0xZer0
    2012-06-22 01:45
    0utf0xZer0
    My girlfriend - by far the bigger Saki fan among us - has been trying to deter me joining on the grounds that all versions of Nodoka are good.

On the flip side, I have some really good twintails Nodoka cosplay links... hmmm.