AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > 0utf0xZer0

Notices

Conversation Between 0utf0xZer0 and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 321 to 330 of 466
  1. Triple_R
    2011-12-31 02:53
    Triple_R
    Thanks a lot for that blog reply! I'll try to reply to it sometime tomorrow.

And now I have one more long blog for you to read, lol.

Really looking forward to cosplay pics of your girlfriend as Miu. I'm sure that'll be lovely. ^_^

It would be cool if you could pull off Shingo at the same time somehow, but I know that life can be hectic, so you can only do what you can there.
  2. 0utf0xZer0
    2011-12-31 00:41
    0utf0xZer0
    Dropped a nearly 900 word monster comment on your most recent blog post.

Edit: also, while I have not idea if she'll have time to make it, my girlfriend is thinking of cosplaying Miu for this years convention, complete with stuffed Pannya. If it weren't for my lack of time/skills to make a costume and the fact that I roast during summer even in a t-shirt, I'd probably be tempted to cosplay Shingo with her.
  3. Triple_R
    2011-12-25 23:17
    Triple_R
    Good job getting in the greeting before midnight in Newfoundland, lol.

I'd love to know your thoughts on recent anime watching when/if you get a chance to share them.
  4. 0utf0xZer0
    2011-12-25 20:29
    0utf0xZer0
    Merry Christmas! (Managed to remember before your part of the country switched to Boxing Day!)
  5. Triple_R
    2011-12-24 11:52
    Triple_R
    Merry Christmas! Hope you and the girlfriend have a nice run-in with some mistletoe.
  6. 0utf0xZer0
    2011-12-12 01:10
    0utf0xZer0
    Still not done with exams, but I figured I'd pass this along:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/icecreami.jpg/
    I actually had a Russian friend of mine translate what this was about... the article has nothing to do with anime whatsoever. It's an interview with a Director of an ice cream maker's Union in a trade paper.
  7. 0utf0xZer0
    2011-12-01 13:40
    0utf0xZer0
    The anime writers may not have considered it particularly relevant since their parents have been together about ten years.

Regarding the height differences:
    Shingo is 171cm/5'9
    Sana is 148cm/4'10
    Miu is 146cm/4'9.5
    I really don't think that comes across in the anime. Granted, its not as extreme a difference as that of Gosick co-stars Eguchi Takuya (182cm/6'2) and Yuuki Aoi (who also played Madoka BTW, 145cm/4'9) which I think I've linked previously, but considering the heels Aoi is wearing, its probably not far off either.
  8. Triple_R
    2011-12-01 09:57
    Triple_R
    That is a very funny pic, lol

However, I just chalk that pet up to an anime-ized cat. Still, it's hilarious to see what his bone structure would be in real life.

As for Sakuno, I don't recall that distinction being made in the anime (i.e. that she is Shingo's stepsister). It might have been something from way back in the first episode that I just forgot though. I'll probably re-watch the first couple of Mashiro-iro Symphony episodes to see if I missed anything there.

Thanks for the info!
  9. 0utf0xZer0
    2011-12-01 05:27
    0utf0xZer0
    Not stopping for long due to impending paper/exams, but I had to link this:
    http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/...mphony-pan-nya

Also, while I agree its obvious Sakuno won't win (and even that the most recent episode hints at a "battle of the really short girls" - both Sana and Miu are drawn taller than they supposedly are), did the anime ever mention that she's his stepsister?
  10. Triple_R
    2011-11-22 22:41
    Triple_R
    I get your point on Kane, lol. Still, I can't really think of a better way of fusing Kane with Gai. Gai's most noticeable physical feature is his hair, I would say.

As for Horo vs. Matsuri... I cited Matsuri in part because I felt she fitted very smoothly with my moe girls/"dreamy guys" analogy. I really do think that Matsuri is pretty close to the female equivalent of your standard Johnny Depp character.

Horo is probably the more sophisticated character of the two, but she doesn't fit that "dreamy guys" analogy quite as well as Matsuri does, imo.

I do agree though that Horo is a "high end" moe character.