AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > 0utf0xZer0

Notices

Conversation Between 0utf0xZer0 and Archon_Wing
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 64
  1. Archon_Wing
    2012-05-10 21:19
    Archon_Wing
    X_X I saw this comment of yours on Triple's wall:

Quote:
    BTW, while I was driving an anime buddy home last night we got into one of those discussions and came to the conclusion that Kuroneko is probably a fan of Bakemonogatari but not Nise. I found the whole thing somewhat amusing.
    That's certainly possible. I made a similar comment once on Kuroneko but with Yosuga no Sora; it feels like she wrote one half and the other half was written by Kirino who would demand all that steamy imouto sex and shit.
  2. Archon_Wing
    2012-02-13 02:58
    Archon_Wing
    lol crap, Erio's gonna get pwned.

You'd think StrikerS would have enough time for filler given all the filler time they have.
  3. 0utf0xZer0
    2012-02-12 19:39
    0utf0xZer0
    What about Erio in Strikers? Seems like the perfect choice for a cross-dressing scene, give that he's a shota and all. Maybe she could write him as a tsundere shota similar to Natsuhi in Ro-Kyu-Bu.

Also, I've long held that Strikers needed an OVA along the lines of the infamous hotsprings episode in Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu. Just so we could have Vita beat the shit out of would be peepers.
  4. Archon_Wing
    2012-02-12 05:34
    Archon_Wing
    Mari Okada talk here eh?

I want to see her do Nanoha. Nobody to emasculate anyways! D:
  5. Archon_Wing
    2012-01-06 17:35
    Archon_Wing
    http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...98#post3934498

Also, I finally reached that famous episode of Bake.
  6. Archon_Wing
    2012-01-06 09:08
    Archon_Wing
    Did you have the outlines for it? And if it had yuri, plz forward to me and triple_r right away XD
  7. 0utf0xZer0
    2012-01-06 01:28
    0utf0xZer0
    Quote:
    So then I went searching some posts with him and found this let's call it an "Okadaism"...
    I once considered writing a StrikerS fanfic that would have been essentially a rip off of the Full Metal Panic Fumoffu hotsprings episode, with Vita essentially playing the role of Sousuke's over the top security system. The outlines for my original fiction projects (I never seem to get time to actually write) can have their moments too.
  8. 0utf0xZer0
    2011-11-16 03:56
    0utf0xZer0
    Haruka's rapport with the girls and his shouta-ish looks (he's one of my favourite male moe characters) are part of the appeal... but I think what really puts him into favourite list territory is how like half the girls blush upon first seeing him.

(Akira is one of the group that doesn't... which actually fits with my theory about her being one of the sharpest of the lot but she makes sure nobody notices. Remember the scene where she energetically introduces herself to Haruka? She clearly knows exactly who he is, she just took the humourous way out when he didn't recognize her to avoid an awkward situation.)
  9. Archon_Wing
    2011-11-15 20:15
    Archon_Wing
    Also, Haruka sparkled long before Ohana and co did. They would be jealous.
  10. Archon_Wing
    2011-11-14 22:44
    Archon_Wing
    Why yes-- when you're average male lead is afraid of female characters like they have cooties, it's only natural that Haruka succeeds.