AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > 0utf0xZer0

Notices

Conversation Between 0utf0xZer0 and Pocari_Sweat
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 533
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-07-23 02:10
    Pocari_Sweat
    So mamiko noto is voicing a hooker in gangsta this season. Have to say seeing tomoe/benten voicing such a character made me laugh out loud.
  2. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-06-17 20:34
    Pocari_Sweat
    http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...38#post5566038

I had a good chuckle over this post of yours. Almost seemed like you have a thing against edgy pretentious twats who think they are special because they watch "2deep4u" shows XD.
  3. 0utf0xZer0
    2015-06-09 18:30
    0utf0xZer0
    It's going to be an adaptation of the upcoming sequel on PS3/PS4/PSV, which Leaf announced in 2011 then didn't talk about for like four years. If the translation of one scan I saw is correct, they claim it's the second of three acts that they originally had planned. Most of the characters seem to be new but Karura, Benawi and Karou have profiles on the game's character page so perhaps others will show up as well - I'd definitely be up for seeing more Eruruu, she's one of the characters who made me the fan I am today.

Quote:
    Was very Bakemonogatari-esque at times.
    Pretty much every time I hear someone say something is like Bakemonogatari I don't get the comparison.

I did get around to seeing Aki no Kanade and the production itself impressed me but it didn't really get me interested in the characters the way PA Works does, something that perhaps results from the half hour format.

And I am being entirely serious about Asatte no Houkou being that good.
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-06-09 03:39
    Pocari_Sweat
    Just saw an announcement for another utawarerumono anime 2 cours. Wtf.
  5. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-05-20 07:54
    Pocari_Sweat
    Yahari S1 was a pretty decent show. It had problems for sure, for example what is the point of the trap other than to pander to trapfags and it had its fair share of LN comedy and tropes, but I did quite like the conversation bickering between Hachiman and Yukino. Seldom do I get sick of Hayami Saori . Was very Bakemonogatari-esque at times. S2, which is airing now however is a completely different ballpark. It suddenly flipped on a switch where it went from pretty good show to excellent, kind of how say Hyouka started off not bad to godlike by the time the Kanya Festival arc hit.

I never really liked Onegai Teacher/Twins and I actually think Ano Natsu is a superior show. It wasn't just the boobs tbh but the whole tone/atmosphere and approach feels off or at least not to my preferences.

Asatte no Houkou. Never heard of it. Not sure if you are being sarcastic with your caps or legit tho

I'm assuming you have time, since you actually posted in some threads and started a conversation with me in a long time (I missed you) so I think time for me to bug you about Aki no Kanade.
  6. 0utf0xZer0
    2015-05-19 13:40
    0utf0xZer0
    So my girlfriend and I watch a lot of anime when she's over to work on her cosplays (she does break to work on certain tough bits). She's in crunch mode right now and our playlist is Yahari Ore S1, Kagihime Monogatari Eikyuu Alice Rondo, Onegai Teacher, Umi Monogatari and Asatte no Houkou. She's previously seen Yahari Ore S1 and Umi Monogatari.

This is my second shot at trying to get into Yahari Ore. Tsurumi Rumi's arc makes a pretty compelling argument for liking the show, on the early episodes were a bit of a slog - the protagonist sounds like a conversation between you and Archon.
    Onegai Teacher feels like watching a draft version of Ano Natsu de Matteru written ten years ago, with more boobs.
    Also Asatte no Houkou seems like a candidate for GLORIOUS 2005-2008 GOLDEN AGE ANIME.
  7. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-04-23 21:16
    Pocari_Sweat
    Saw your conversation with RRR regarding plastic memories. Unfortunately this series is a no go for me as in falls into that romcom genre which half the series being unfunny comedy antics followed by overwrought melodrama which at this stage I roll my eyes at.

On a surprising note hibike euphonium is shaping up to be very good. Although I was meh about ep 1, ep 2 was better with ep 3 having me sold on the series. So far the theme of the series is that is that if you want results you need to do the work. Such a contrast from kon where everything magically fell into place with tea and cake.
  8. 0utf0xZer0
    2015-04-17 04:10
    0utf0xZer0
    I wasn't actually done last night, just kind of let myself slip back here for a bit because I was well on schedule with my paper for once.

Submitted said paper - the last of my degree - a few hours back. Not sure if my reaction should be "I went out with a bang, man I'm good!" or "Good riddance to those F***ing things (and the havoc they would wreck on my sleep patterns, etc.)".

I'll try and get around to seeing Aki no Kanade sometime soon, I've got a decent backlog of both shows and people (including the girlfriend) I need to catch up with though.
  9. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-04-16 05:18
    Pocari_Sweat
    Outfox is back?

Aki no Kanade K go.
  10. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-03-27 05:56
    Pocari_Sweat
    No problems. See you later.