AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > darktruth

Notices

Conversation Between darktruth and grylsyjaeger
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. darktruth
    2012-03-14 10:50
    darktruth
    hi there. Thanks for looking at the merch thread. That poster was a limited external bonus given out with that volume.
  2. grylsyjaeger
    2012-03-08 07:50
    grylsyjaeger
    G'day dark, I just finished watching Darker than Black - loved it! - and I was browsing the forum when I stumbled into the merchandise thread and saw this;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...h/DSCN0014.jpg

I'd be keen to get that volume just for that poster of Hei and Suou. Was it a standard part of the Limited Edition or was it a pre-order bonus?

Cheers,

fall.
  3. grylsyjaeger
    2010-10-07 02:34
    grylsyjaeger
    AmiAmi? They've been good to me, I'll check them out.

Cheers, again!
  4. darktruth
    2010-10-07 01:56
    darktruth
    I think you can still get it from Amiami with their limited edition that comes with an exclusive jigsaw puzzle because I was surprised I got the same poster from their release when I received my 2nd copy of the LE BD.
  5. grylsyjaeger
    2010-10-07 01:32
    grylsyjaeger
    Cheers, mate.

The First Press is long gone from CDJ and I can't seem to see any mention of a poster with the HMV release. Shame. I really only wanted the poster!

I'll have to watch out on eBay.
  6. darktruth
    2010-10-06 23:42
    darktruth
    Hi there.

the poster that came with the Fate/Stay Night UBW LE BD was a first press bonus item if you ordered it from CDJapan, but HMV Japan also has a poster with their release but I'm not sure if it's the same one or a different one.
  7. grylsyjaeger
    2010-10-06 15:34
    grylsyjaeger
    G'day,

I was wondering with your F/SN UBW Blu Ray LE, does it come with the poster or did you have to get that else where?