AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > LKK

Notices

Conversation Between LKK and Flower
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 43
  1. Flower
    2016-01-25 10:45
    Flower
    I am also experiencing the season being really good and rather ... full. A, B and C and Still on Trial are all being watched, though the last two in the latter category could be dropped, I guess. Want to Watch will likely be another one tacked on. Will Finish Later, Dropped and Not Interested are not, as one might expect. ^^

TL;DR…
    Winter 2016 scheduling
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
  2. LKK
    2016-01-25 09:21
    LKK
    Season is turning out to be too full. I'm drowning in all that I'm trying to watch. I'm going to have to drop some because I simply can't keep up. I took a tally of all of this season's shows that I have in my various queues. Lord Almighty!

CR

*Gate (Friday)
    *Myriad Colors Phantom World (Wednesday)
    *Utawarerumono 2 (Saturday)
    *Tantei Team KZ Jiken Note (Wednesday)
    *RWBY (Sunday)
    ERASED (Thursday)
    Sekko Boys (Friday)
    BBK/BRNK (Saturday)
    Active Raid (Thursday)

Funi

*Heavy Object (Friday)
    *Prince of Stride (Tuesday)
    *Rainbow Days (Sunday)
    Dimension W (Sunday)
    *Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash (Sunday)
    Divine Gate (Friday)
    *Shirayuki (Monday)
    Dagashi Kashi (Friday)

Hulu

*Norn 9
    Girls Beyond the Wasteland

The starred shows are definite keepers. ERASED & Active Raid will probably become keepers as well. Also there are shows I haven't had a chance to try yet. Of those, I most want to try Rakugo.

I don't know why people are saying there's nothing good this season. I certainly don't agree.

How the season shaping up for you?
  3. Flower
    2016-01-24 21:19
    Flower
    Ya ho ma'am. ^^

How is the season turning out for you thus far?
  4. LKK
    2015-12-17 22:56
    LKK
    Glorious! Thank you very much. *grabs a knife & cuts a piece of cake*
  5. Flower
    2015-12-17 21:29
    Flower

Hard to go wrong with Kuu!
  6. LKK
    2015-08-09 20:39
    LKK
    Sky Wizard... there's something about the teacher I like. Maybe it's his laid-back attitude. The girls' freak-outs don't bother him in the least. I like that. I'm mainly watching the series for him. It's not a high priority series though.
  7. Flower
    2015-08-09 14:45
    Flower
    Yay!

That is good. I have been steadily chipping away at my anime planet profile ... esp the manga section has barely been scraped.

Anyhoo am glad. Is nice to bring even a little bit of order into one's life, eh? ^^

Am surprised you are following Sky Wizards Academy though ... it just click for you or something?
  8. LKK
    2015-08-09 14:24
    LKK
    I finally got around to updating my current watching list. It's only been a year since I updated it. Thanks for mentioning it.
  9. Flower
    2014-12-17 19:29
    Flower
    Happy birthday to you!

For your birthday present I shall NOT sing the theme song of the Queen of the Night from Mozart's opera "The Magic Flute".

Be grateful!
  10. LKK
    2014-11-29 17:20
    LKK
    Yes, I did. We had a pleasant late lunch with a close friend whose family also lives too far away to reasonably travel to in the short holiday time.