AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > LKK

Notices

Conversation Between LKK and Marina2
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Marina2
    2013-12-15 20:30
    Marina2
    Thank you for your reply. I understand your reason now.

I will be more careful next time ^^
  2. LKK
    2013-12-15 10:11
    LKK
    First off, thank you for the congratulation.

Like the person who answered your speculation with spoiler information, I too believed that you were asking for an answer. I deleted your post so that others wouldn't also try to answer and thereby post the spoiler response a second time. In other words, I was removing the temptation your post unwittingly offered. To prevent such in misunderstandings in the future, try wording your speculations to sound less like a request for information and more like an "I wonder what" statement. In fact, the words "I wonder" would be a quick way to differentiate between the two types of postings. Or the simple prefix "Speculation:" before the rest of your sentence would do the trick. Had I realized that you were speculating rather than asking for a spoiler answer, I would not have deleted your post.
  3. Marina2
    2013-12-15 06:41
    Marina2
    Oh!, I see that you just become a mod a month ago........congratulation!

Here is your first complaint message from me!

You mistook my post in Log Horizon ep.11 thread as [A questions that require a spoiler answer] while it is just a pure speculation that doesn't even need a spoiler answer.

Why? Was it because there was someone answered me with spoiler so you delete my post because you think I asked for a spoiler????....It is very annoying when something like this happened.

( I assume that watisit answered to me?? I didn't even see his post before it get deleted..)